We stayed here for two nights . The room was spacious and well-appointed with amazing views of the Falls from the enormous picture window. The bathroom had a double jacuzzi bath which was supposed to have a view of the Falls through a hatch in the wall. If you stood up while in the bath it was possible to see them but that defeated the object, surely. Not that we were bothered as we spent most of our time seeing the sights which were amazing.
The food in the hotel was expensive but there were plenty of places to eat out, some overlooking the Falls.
I would recommend this hotel for a couple of nights whle you sightsee but its worth paying extra for a room with a full view not just a sde view of the Falls.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-three story four diamond, five-star hotel just 90 meters from the Falls. Use the Skywalk from hotel to get to Niagara Fallsview Casino. Hotel is minutes away from Marineland, Maid of the Mist Boatride, Journey Behind the Falls and all other Niagara Falls Attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.