We stayed here for two nights . The room was spacious and well-appointed with amazing views of the Falls from the enormous picture window. The bathroom had a double jacuzzi bath which was supposed to have a view of the Falls through a hatch in the wall. If you stood up while in the bath it was possible to see them but that defeated the object, surely. Not that we were bothered as we spent most of our time seeing the sights which were amazing.
The food in the hotel was expensive but there were plenty of places to eat out, some overlooking the Falls.
I would recommend this hotel for a couple of nights whle you sightsee but its worth paying extra for a room with a full view not just a sde view of the Falls.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Amex, Travelocity, Otel, Olotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.