I traveled here a few weeks ago (Jan 2013) and thoroughly enjoyed my experience. The hotel is in a great location; with a direct view overlooking the falls, it’s only a few minutes drive from the “strip” (which has many family friendly activities and restaurants) and about a half hour easy drive from the wineries and wine village. There is a restaurant (which I highly recommend) that overlooks the falls and fireworks display. I suggest making a reservation either the night before or early in the day if you plan on going to the restaurant. The hotel staff was very accommodating, and I received a free room upgrade upon my arrival. The rooms are spacious, clean, well lit, and mine had a perfect view of the falls. There is also small fitness center with free weights and treadmills, a pool, and a spa all within the hotel. This hotel doesn’t have a casino, but it is only a 5 minute walk from one. Although you will pay a little more than some of the other hotels on the block, it is well worth it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott