If you are looking for a good view of the falls from your room, this is the place to stay. We requested to be as high up as possible, hoping to get a good view, but it was better than we expected! The window in the room facing the falls is huge! And there are two comfy chairs (and a fireplace) right next to it so you can enjoy the falls at all times!
Yes, it is more expensive than staying somewhere else without a view, but in our opinion it was definitely worth it. The entire reason you go to Niagra Falls is to be able to experience the wonder of the falls, and you can certainly do that in this hotel.
The pool and hot tubs were very nice as well. The pool wasn't huge, but there were multiple hot tubs and a nice work out room as well. It is also on the same street as most of the restaurants, so you don't have to go far!
All in all: definitely worth every penny. It was clean, staff was friendly, and the views were breath-taking.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.