We booked one night to treat ourselfes during a road trip.
For an extra fee, we got a very tidy and large room with fall view and whirlpool (behind a large glass wall).
There was a nice looking desk and a big flat screen.
Car parking in the basement.
Starbucks at the lobby, as there was no breakfast included, we decided to go the cheaper way :-)
Nothing bad to say against this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Marriott, Otel and Venere so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott