We booked one night to treat ourselfes during a road trip.
For an extra fee, we got a very tidy and large room with fall view and whirlpool (behind a large glass wall).
There was a nice looking desk and a big flat screen.
Car parking in the basement.
Starbucks at the lobby, as there was no breakfast included, we decided to go the cheaper way :-)
Nothing bad to say against this hotel!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-three story four diamond, five-star hotel just 90 meters from the Falls. Use the Skywalk from hotel to get to Niagara Fallsview Casino. Hotel is minutes away from Marineland, Maid of the Mist Boatride, Journey Behind the Falls and all other Niagara Falls Attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Venere, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.