I attended a conference at the hotel. Everything was okay... Nothing was amazing... I had never been to Niagara falls before, it was certainly cool to see but for a destination that is pretty much based on the view my room didn't have a very nice one.
The whole hotel is and seems old from the pool to the fitness facilities.
We attended a reception at the Sheraton which has a rooftop pooldeck that features amazing views of the falls!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-three story four diamond, five-star hotel just 90 meters from the Falls. Use the Skywalk from hotel to get to Niagara Fallsview Casino. Hotel is minutes away from Marineland, Maid of the Mist Boatride, Journey Behind the Falls and all other Niagara Falls Attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Olotels, Otel, Venere, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.