We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Marriott Fallsview, the view was absolutely breathtaking. I have heard the Marriott view is almost as good as embassy suites (which is voted as the best view of both the falls). It was the first time we have stayed in Niagara falls in the winter time and the view looked like something out of Narnia. We stayed in the 9th floor.
The hotel rooms were clean and the washrooms were well maintained.
One advice would be to take your own water as the water in the rooms were priced at a whopping $6.95. Also try book through a groupon site as the rates tend to be way cheap than booking through Marriott or a website like hotels.com
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott