“Stay with your Family~!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa

You added Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa to your Saves list
Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6740 Fallsview Boulevard, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 3W6, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #2 of 136 Hotels in Niagara Falls
GreenLeadersBronze level
Amsterdam
“Stay with your Family~!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Stayed one night in December 2012 in a full falls view room. I heard there are rooms with only partial view of the falls. It's important to get a full view room to enjoy the stay! It's breathtaking and the falls, mist and if you are lucky the rainbow are continuously changing!
Rooms are quit spacious and with 2 king size beds! Can accommodate 4 persons! We could get a highly discounted online price. Breakfast/ Wifi were not included. Parking cost additional 25 CAD. Didn't use SPA.

Tip: If you have a car, it's highly recommended to drive around in the area to see the light displays in the night and the beautiful village of Niagara on the Lake!

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (1,569)
  • Arabic first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Orlando, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Hotel is well located and right by the falls in the Canadian side. Receptionists are very rude and unprofessional. Rooms look a bit tired and no water Is provided in the rooms for elite members. I was "upgraded" to a room with falls view but what I had in front of me was a roof where the Marriott signs ends blocking the view. Called to get a room change and was given hell from receptionist. WIFI never worked. Room had no reception. Will I stay there again as a golf member? Not a chance. Will I recommend this hotel? Never!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here at all
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Orangeville, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012

We stayed at the MArriott Fallsview on Friday December 21, 2012. We booked a king, fallsview room with a jacuzzi tub. We were on the 17th floor and had incredible views of the falls. The room was clean and we have no complaints whatsoever. would stay here again

Room Tip: Avoid $25 hotel parking rate - park at the Fallsview casino next door and get a Players Advantage Ca...
UK
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2012

As our family were visiting from England for the first time we wanted a truly great hotel with great location and views from the rooms! We booked a special deal which included breakfast and thank goodness we did. However the rooms we had were not all they were cracked up to be as one had great floor to ceiling window for the view and the other was a corner room with a slither for a window so very disappointing. Family members were too tired after the journey to change rooms and we found the desk staff very unfriendly and unhelpful. A very expensive hotel to stay in. Only stay if you can guarantee a good view. Also as other reviewers have said the walls are paper thing - and our plumbing in the bathroom was noisy all night!!! we did complain.

Room Tip: insist on high room with full size windows.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Erie, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

My husband and I stayed here for a quick baby-free weekend! We arrived early, and there was no issue checking in. The valet is very convienent, expensive though at $25. The Lobby is nice, there is a Starbucks and a bar right next to floor to ceiling windows looking out over the Falls. We were on the 10th Fl, and the view was amazing, so I can only imagine what it is like on the 20th. The room was nice, king bed and a huge bathroom. The jacuzzi was bigger than our whole bathroom at home. The best part of the room is of course the view. They only had one chair there though to sit and stare out the window. We could see both the Canadian and the American Falls. I could have sat there forever. It was cold when we were there, so we didn't want to walk down, and with our view there was no need. Happy campers! We had lunch at the hotels restaurant, it was really, good, but expensive for a lunch. If it wasn't so cold we would have went elsewhere. We went to Brasa Brazillian Steakhouse for dinner, a 10 min walk from the hotel to the Hilton. It's a all-you-can eat meat fest! It was really good, and a lot of fun, but probably just better off at going to a regular Steakhouse like the Canyon Creek Steakhouse in the casino, which we went to last time. The breakfast buffet at the hotel was a typical buffet, but nice to just take the elevator down. There is a spa and pool in the lower level but I didn't have time to check them out. Overall, this is a great hotel. If it's cold or raining there is no need to even leave.

Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012

I stayed one night at the Marriott Fallsview and found the hotel was excellent with respect to the room, cleanliness and the friendly staff. The valet parking was promp and easy.
I would recommend this hotel and I will stay there the next time I'm in the Niagara area.

Room Tip: The higher floors offer a great view of the falls and river.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I stayed in this hotel for one night to get a good view of Niagara Falls at night all lit up. I chose the Marriott because of the high rating on Tripadvisor (which I always do), but I think this is one time where Tripadvisor didn't really live up to its recommendation.

The rooms at the Marriott are certainly lovely and the view of the falls is spectacular. The rooms are clean, the beds very comfortable, and if you get a room with a jacuzzi in it it can be a very relaxing experience!

The staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Unfortunately the rooms are not very soundproof and I had a terrible time with noisy kids on the level above which has really put a dampener on my experience there as I was hoping a quiet relaxing night in. But the staff tried to help - I think though that I would have been more impressed with an offer to change rooms.

The only negative which stopped me rating this review 5 stars was the cost of everything. As other reviewers have said, this hotel is extremely expensive and to have to pay for wifi in your room on top of this, as well as pay extreme prices for food and drinks (one glass of club soda will cost you $4.50!) is a bit ridiculous. Breakfast should really be included for the price you pay here, especially after all the taxes are added on (everyone needs to be aware that a room will cost you at least an additional $30 than what you are originally quoted). Also, the person manning the tourist information desk didn't seem to be able to answer simple questions like where the nearest supermarket or mini-mart was and sent me on a long walk only for me to find out on my own there was plenty of places very near the hotel.

All in all, a good hotel, but my guess is there are better value for money hotels around with equally spectacular views.

Room Tip: Falls view for sure - at least level 10 and above
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo