Stayed one night in December 2012 in a full falls view room. I heard there are rooms with only partial view of the falls. It's important to get a full view room to enjoy the stay! It's breathtaking and the falls, mist and if you are lucky the rainbow are continuously changing!
Rooms are quit spacious and with 2 king size beds! Can accommodate 4 persons! We could get a highly discounted online price. Breakfast/ Wifi were not included. Parking cost additional 25 CAD. Didn't use SPA.
Tip: If you have a car, it's highly recommended to drive around in the area to see the light displays in the night and the beautiful village of Niagara on the Lake!
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Twenty-three story four diamond, five-star hotel just 90 meters from the Falls. Use the Skywalk from hotel to get to Niagara Fallsview Casino. Hotel is minutes away from Marineland, Maid of the Mist Boatride, Journey Behind the Falls and all other Niagara Falls Attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.