Hotel is well located and right by the falls in the Canadian side. Receptionists are very rude and unprofessional. Rooms look a bit tired and no water Is provided in the rooms for elite members. I was "upgraded" to a room with falls view but what I had in front of me was a roof where the Marriott signs ends blocking the view. Called to get a room change and was given hell from receptionist. WIFI never worked. Room had no reception. Will I stay there again as a golf member? Not a chance. Will I recommend this hotel? Never!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott