As our family were visiting from England for the first time we wanted a truly great hotel with great location and views from the rooms! We booked a special deal which included breakfast and thank goodness we did. However the rooms we had were not all they were cracked up to be as one had great floor to ceiling window for the view and the other was a corner room with a slither for a window so very disappointing. Family members were too tired after the journey to change rooms and we found the desk staff very unfriendly and unhelpful. A very expensive hotel to stay in. Only stay if you can guarantee a good view. Also as other reviewers have said the walls are paper thing - and our plumbing in the bathroom was noisy all night!!! we did complain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott