My husband and I stayed here for a quick baby-free weekend! We arrived early, and there was no issue checking in. The valet is very convienent, expensive though at $25. The Lobby is nice, there is a Starbucks and a bar right next to floor to ceiling windows looking out over the Falls. We were on the 10th Fl, and the view was amazing, so I can only imagine what it is like on the 20th. The room was nice, king bed and a huge bathroom. The jacuzzi was bigger than our whole bathroom at home. The best part of the room is of course the view. They only had one chair there though to sit and stare out the window. We could see both the Canadian and the American Falls. I could have sat there forever. It was cold when we were there, so we didn't want to walk down, and with our view there was no need. Happy campers! We had lunch at the hotels restaurant, it was really, good, but expensive for a lunch. If it wasn't so cold we would have went elsewhere. We went to Brasa Brazillian Steakhouse for dinner, a 10 min walk from the hotel to the Hilton. It's a all-you-can eat meat fest! It was really good, and a lot of fun, but probably just better off at going to a regular Steakhouse like the Canyon Creek Steakhouse in the casino, which we went to last time. The breakfast buffet at the hotel was a typical buffet, but nice to just take the elevator down. There is a spa and pool in the lower level but I didn't have time to check them out. Overall, this is a great hotel. If it's cold or raining there is no need to even leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Tingo, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Otel and Odigeo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Marriott