This place is in the far south section of the hotel rows in Fallsview Blvd. There is a downhill car - excellent shortcut to the falls. Unfortunately, it was closed for repairs (and I believe it closes in October as well). If you watch what you eat, this area is a problem. Lots of junk food. For an affordable, non-buffet breakfast, try the Konika Tower Hotel a block away. Nice cute place at the lobby and everyone gets what they want. Go online and get the Adventure Pass which includes 2 days of their shuttle service around the various attractions. Plan your days to maximize this service. This is my third time to the falls, the first with my family in ~20 years and I notice a “Vegas” slant to it. Casinos (I understand the need for revenue streams) but the loud music taking over the streets coming out of Margaritaville?!? I was expecting a Canadian experience not an American in-your-face, loud, over the top experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Marriott, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott