Bought a deal for a night stay here for two rooms. The hotel and rooms are a little bit of an older fashioned style, but it was clean and classy. The staff was kind and hospitable. Valet parking was a bit pricey and backed up at times. There's a Starbucks in the lobby and the on-site restaurant is pricey but absolutely delicious with an amazing fallsview. The beds were super comfy, and the fallsview from the rooms was phenomenal. Heating in the room was adjustable, worked well and quietly. Just a note that the walls are fairly thin, and you can hear the people in the room beside you. Breakfasts are costly around the falls (including the hotel restaurant and the IHOP across the street), the cheapest breakfast we found was at the Casino Niagara's Grand Buffet, and it was delicious. Overall, I enjoyed my stay and I'd stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL, Marriott, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott