I have just returned from this Hotel. I asked for a higher floor, and was given the 15th floor. What an amazing view!!! The room was clean andI felt very comfortable here. It was my friends first visit to this hotel, and she was very impressed with everything from the lobby, to the check in, the extremely friendly & helpful staff in all areas. The buffet breakfast had everything you could want. Of course there are taxes added on to everything. but the T.I.F. Tourist Improvement Fee, added to the parking fee? I would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Marriott Fallsview Niagara Falls Hotel & Spa has the enviable distinction as being the closest hotel to Niagara Falls. As the area's premiere AAA Four Diamond, five-star luxury hotel in Niagara Falls, this Marriott Niagara Falls Hotel overlooks the majestic waterfalls and is located just minutes away from a variety of exciting attractions and casinos, as well as the Scotiabank Convention Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Reservation Counter, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Marriott, Otel and Venere so you can book your Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Marriott Niagara Falls Fallsview Hotel And Spa
- Niagara Falls Marriott