We got to Niagara Falls, pulled in and asked if they had a room. I'm glad we didn't look at the other reviews first. Our stay was pleasant enough. The front desk staff were all friendly, helpful, welcoming, etc. They even offered some great tips and helped us navigate the WeGo bus system.
Our room was clean and comfortable. It wasn't brand spanking new by any means, but certainly served its purpose. The kids loved the pool and we were able to check out in the morning and leave our car in the parking lot all day while we went down to the Falls via the bus that stops right in front of the hotel. Handy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara's most popular resort hotels, located just minutes from the Falls. This charming property features a beautiful indoor courtyard. A welcoming indoor pool and two family hot tubs enhance this area. 165 Immaculate guest rooms, various whirlpool and fireplace rooms and suites. Bourbon Street Bistro is poolside for snacks and drinks and drink. Enjoy the all new Doc Magilligans Restaurant & Irish Pub on site for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Featuring live entertainment four nights a week. McDonald's is on property and many other dining options close by. WeGo Falls shuttle available. Find us on Facebook to stay in the loop! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Groupon, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Cairn Croft Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Best Western