“Great wings! Always had good service when I went .” 4 of 5 stars

8278 Thorold Stone Rd, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2H 1A9, Canada
Improve this listing
Ranked #246 of 437 restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
“Great wings! Always had good service when I went .”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012 via mobile

I have been going to somebuddy's for a couple of years now. The food there has always been excellent as far as pub fare goes. The wings are great and the pizza is good. I have only ever had one night in the two years where the server was slow and not observant and I mentioned it to the Owner before I left and I was treated well. I always sit up at the bar with a friend and we have always had a good experience, I'm sure people can have something bad to say about anywhere easily, I encourage people to mention the good experiences they have .
Cheers!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

40% Recommend
“To Many ???”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2012

Stopped going last year and the stories keep on going. We will not be going back.

• Visited August 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Niagara Falls, Canada
“Health dept infractions..nuff said”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2011

Has had a few sketchy food practices..trying to get customer base back with specials.take a wide berth on this one.

Toronto, Canada
“Horrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

There were 7 of us eating at the restaurant, we ordered pizza & beer. My uncle went to get the waitresses attention to order soup and she rolled her eyes at us. The kitchen messed up the 1 pizza order and she again was very rude to us like it was our fault.
We have given this restaurant many chances only to be dissappointed. We will not be back unless it is just to have a beer. We don't want a waitress, most of them are older and very miserable.

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“snotty bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2010

i USED to go to somebuddys restaurant a lot, i had slowed down because the service was slow, but the food was good.
well today i went in had some wings ordered and when they came they seemed different then the last time i tried them. i had mentioned to the server this and he said they are the same and have been for 12 years. thats hard to belive when the turn over for staff is high.
i had a pop with my lunch, infact i had two and when i got the bill it showed i was charged for two pops.
of course i aked about free re-fills and he said they have never offered free re-fills.
YES THEY HAVE he was just being snotty beause i didn't like his wings.
the food quality has gone down and the service is still slower tham molases in january.
DO NOT GO.