“a wonderful experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Two Rivers Bed & Breakfast

You added Two Rivers Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
Two Rivers Bed & Breakfast
3.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   8006 Norton St., Niagara Falls, Ontario L2G 6R9, Canada   |
Ranked #9 of 66 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
“a wonderful experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

We arrived late at night in Niagara Falls and despite the very late hour were greeted very kindly by Emina, the owner of the absolutely lovely Two Rivers Bed and Breakfast. We could not have chosen a better place. Emina and her husband have given a new meaning to the term "hospitality". Seemingly effortlessly they manage to make their guests feel at home. A nice and cozy room, a really really good breakfast and warm and welcoming hosts have left nothing to be desired. We can only recommend this charming place.

Ina and Marco from Berlin, Germany

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Anchorage, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

My wife and I recently stayed at this B & B. I must say that our hosts Ferdi and Emina were so accommodating. The facility was clean and close to the attractions. Also, they are located near restaurants that serve local folks, so the food was excellent and reasonably priced compared to the downtown area. The B & B serves a remarkable serve to order breakfast that was out of this world. It set the tone for the day.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Emina and Fred keep the place so tidy, very clean, and comfortable. Our breakfast was excellant and we had a choice with fresh fruit included. We were able to stop with no reservation and room was ready. We also liked the private parking and quiet area. We very much felt like we were at home, and were able to relax. Our backs did not hurt in the morning after all that traveling the day before. Two Rivers B&B was the star of our Niagra vacation!

plymouth
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

Two Rivers Bed and Breakfast

I highly recommend it without reservations! As long as they have a room available, we will ALWAYS stay there when go to the Niagara Falls area. Emina and Fred really make you feel at home, like family.
My husband and I just spent the weekend at Niagara Falls and Niagara on the Lake.
We arrived Friday night, and Fred greeted us at the parking lot. It really felt since the beginning we were staying with family. He brought us in, offered to help with the luggage, served us some orange juice and kindly explained to us where to go to see the Falls, recommended us where to park etc., gave us the menu for breakfast (yes you heard right, there is a menu and you get to pick what you would like to have), asked us at what time we would like to have breakfast ready, checked us in, and gave us our keys, the place is fresh and spotless! Great breakfast, awesome environment.
The b&b is a little bit less than 5 kilometers to the Falls and the “touristy” area, so at night time you will sleep like a baby on a very comfortable bed.
Next morning we met Emina when we had breakfast. She is a great cook, very kind and a great host. The breakfast started with fruit, coffee, orange juice, toast followed by whatever you ordered (omelette, French toast, pancakes, eggs benedict etc…) everything was delicious.
During breakfast we learned that Emina made her own tablecloths and bedcovers, curtains etc. She is so sweet! I mentioned to her that I loved her linen tablecloths and that I was looking for some linen fabric to make some napkins for my home, at the end of the trip, she gave me some beautiful and soft linen fabric to make the napkins I was talking to her about. I can´t wait to make them. The room had a small fridge also to keep your goodies, or the breakfast that I couldn´t finish because it was yummy and plenty.
Well, we headed to the Niagara Falls. They are beautiful! We parked on a parking lot next to a club named “Nigthmare” which was $5 for 8 hours, you can find parking lots for $3 also. It is like a 10 min walk to the Falls, if you want to park closer you end up paying $20 or more. We bought the pass which you can use in 2 days to take the Maid of the mist, the Walk behind the Falls and a movie. It includes a bus pass for 2 days to move around the city so it was worth it. The second day at the bnb we wanted to go to Niagara on the Lake and take the whirpool fast boat trip (which we loved you get totally wet, it is awesome!) so we asked Emina if we could check out late and she just checked to see if our room was reserved, and since it wasn´t, she said it was fine! (no extra charge or anything) We thought that was awesome because after the fast jetboat adventure we wanted to take a warm shower before the drive back to home.
Oh! The bathroom was very clean, and the shower very comfortable with good pressure, liquid soap, shampoo, everything you need. Oh! I forgot my toothbrush and Emina had one extra! just as I said, I felt I was staying with family!
Well, at the time of checking out (our late check out) Emina offered and made us some great coffee for the road, gave us more food and sent us on our way home with DELICIOUS baklava she made herself for the road. The Niagara Falls are breathtaking, but our stay with beautiful-warmhearted people like Emina and Fred definitively enhanced the experience. My husband and I drove home talking about how awesome it was to stay at two rivers bnb, I wish if Emina and Fred come over to Michigan they would stay with us!.

Delran, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

I have never been so well treated and comfortable at a hotel like I have here. I stayed last year and just remembered I forgot to write a review. The owners are the sweetest and most hospitable people you will meet. You will not be dissapointed. Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Chesterland, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

We were in town for a wedding & were recommended Two Rivers B & B by friends from the area. We were completely delighted in our hosts & accomodations. Emina made sure that we could check in early so that we could make it to the wedding on time. She followed up with an e-mail and a phone call to make sure we knew when we could check in. We were warmly greeted by Ferid and shown around the B&B and he took our breakfasts order for the following morning.. Our room was very nice. The bed was very comfortable & the refrigerator in the room was nice to have. The grounds were very nice and parking was very convenient and safe. Our breakfast the next morning was a very nice surprise beginning with a large bowl of beautiful, very fresh fruit. We had ordered eggs, toast, bacon, potatoes and all were done perfectly and presented beautifully. We also had coffee & a large juice. You can tell that Ferid & Emina take wonderful, loving care of each guest. We will be returning next month!

Room Tip: We chose our room by the photos on the web-site...all are beautiful. Check out the web-site.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
Dunnville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

I have previously stayed at "Two rivers" B&B and every time I was more then satisfied with comfort, embience, complete peace, food and hosts service.
This year, my husband and I spent Valentines day (2 days) at Emina's and Ferid's home. We enjoyed every moment of our stay. Then we decided to get married here with hosts approval.
On July 07-th we got married. Wedding ceremony was in the back yard of this most beautiful house. Emina and Ferid helped us to arrange everything for this event and we are immensely grateful for their help. Ferid was taking pictures of wedding ceremony with his own camera. He also gave me memory card that I can develop photos.
We stayed 5 days - that was our honeymoon. Words can not describe how much we enjoyed our honeymoon at their home and how great was their hospitality.
This wonderful experience will allways remain in our memories.

Room Tip: Each room is beautiful, as well as apartments.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Two Rivers Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!