“Casual Elegance in the heart of Niagara Falls” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stone Boutique Suites

Stone Boutique Suites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Stone Boutique Suites
Save Saved
You added Stone Boutique Suites to your Saves list
5225 River Road, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 3G9, Canada   |
Ranked #47 of 66 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
orangeville
“Casual Elegance in the heart of Niagara Falls”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2010

I visited Stone Boutiques in September with girlfriends for a girl's night out. Stone Boutiques was decorated to reflect a casual luxury. It wasn't overdone. We felt like we were living in the pages of a "Style at Home" magazine. Stone Boutiques is located minutes from all of the downtown attractions including the casinos, clubs and the falls. We thouroughly enjoyed every minute of our stay and the hostess ........one of the classiest, and warmest women I have ever met!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends

13 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2010

In October a group with 12 girls traveled to Niagara Falls for a staggette. We rented all the suites which gave of plenty of room for everyone. The location was beautiful. The lower level was set up for our group so that we could order in super for us all. We had an amazing meal and enjoyed your time as we prepared to head out for the evening. The suites are close enough to the downtown core that the cost of taxi service was very affordable. However the suites are far enough out of town that the peace and quite of the area was wonderful. We had a wonderful evening. Everything was perfect. The comfort of the suites made us feel like we were at home. The decor and details to the location makes this location personable. Sharon the hostess made us feel very welcome.
We could not have had a better time there. Each of us have vowed to return with our families or just for another girls weekend. I would recommend this location to anyone.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with friends
Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2009

Since my husband and I travel with our 7 year old son and 12 year old daughter, we require a bit more space than the average hotel room offers us. We spent 3 nights in the River Stone Suite and it was wonderful. It's an older house that has been remodeled to have 3 suites or apartments. I can't speak for the other suites, but I can only assume they're equally equipped. When we arrived, Sharron (the owner I believe) greeted us and showed us around. She also gave us some tips about things going on at the falls that evening. It seemed like she would have been accessible had we needed anything during our stay, but we didn't. The house is right on the river down stream from the falls and was maybe 5 minutes walk from the touristy area. Some people may not like being this distance away from the hubbub, but we actually found Clifton Hill to be quite obnoxious and were happy to be in a quieter part of town.

Regarding the suite itself, we were very pleased. It was clean, beautiful and very well equipped. I agree with the previous poster that perhaps there were a few too many things on the shelves, but that added to the charm of the place. We ended up removing some of the stuff (off of the bathroom shelves and bedside tables) so we had a place to put our things. We just replaced them when we left. If you're staying for more than a few days, it's really nice to have a kitchen so you don't have to buy everything in the expensive touristy areas. (So much cheaper to have a glass of water from the tap than a $4 bottle from the street cart!) The only real complaint I have was the water pressure. . . it's virtually non-existent. After a complete soaking at the Cave of the Winds, I was ready for hot shower, unfortunately it took me about 15 minutes just to wash my hair. Oh well. That was the only thing that kept this place from being perfect (and I have a lot of hair so this happens to me periodically!!)

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
SharonSnider, Owner at Stone Boutique Suites, responded to this review, December 2, 2011
I truly appreciated feedback from my guests and do listen. I did remove some of the items in the bathroom and bedrooms to allow more space for my wonderful guests. I do like the suites to look beautiful but I want you to feel that you are expected and welcomed.

The shower head was a "rain shower" style and therefore didn't work for all guests. I have since replaced the shower head with an adjustable one. A setting for everyone!

Thank you for you feedback and please continue to send suggestions that can only make my suites better for each visit.

Cheers Sharon
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2009

First of all, this is listed as a B & B on here, but they do not offer breakfast. Its actually more of an apartment or condo. I believe there are actually three rental suites here. We stayed in the two bedroom suite for three nights and it was wonderful. The suite is furnished nicely and the beds are comfy. The kitchen is fully supplied with equipment for cooking a quick breakfast or a full dinner. Also, there is a propane grill for all to use. Also, there's a nice front porch for sitting and watching the world go by and a nice screen door on the front to let in the fresh air.

The location is directly across from the river. Its an easy 10 - 12 minute walk to the falls or you can literally wave down a bus in front of the building if you prefer to ride. I believe they come by about every 30 minutes in the summer months.

She does have a lots of decorative items in the bathroom and I believe she could do with less of this to give you more room for your own toiletries when you use it, but other than that, we have no complaints.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family

Been to Stone Boutique Suites? Share your experiences!