“Perfect - location, amenities, comfort, owner” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Stone Boutique Suites

Stone Boutique Suites
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Stone Boutique Suites
5225 River Road, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 3G9, Canada   |
Ranked #42 of 66 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Orlando, Florida
“Perfect - location, amenities, comfort, owner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2011

We stayed for 5 nights in the River Stone suite. There were two adults and one teenager. It was exactly what we wanted. It was quiet but very near all of the touristy stuff nears the falls. The view was spectacular out towards the Niagara river. The suite and house were comfortable but still beautifully decorated. It felt very much like a home away from home. Sharon was wonderful and seems to have thought of everything that a vacationing family might need. It was a great, relaxing escape after a day of sightseeing. We would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: The River Stone suite is best for small families.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

13 people have reviewed this hotel

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2010

We had a great time staying at Stone Boutique Suites. They are very comfortably furnished and the kitchen was completely stocked - right down to the Crock Pot, which I love to cook with. The beds were very comfortable. The owner, Sharon, was the best hostess ever. She even had birthday gifts for our son's birthday. It stormed for a bit one afternoon and she brought down DVD movies down for our son to watch while we were indoors. It was only a 10 minute walk to the Falls and all the attractions. Everyone had a wonderful time. Highly recommended for families with children.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2010

I visited Stone Boutiques back in Oct/09 for a girlfriends stagette. The location was great, it was close enough to all the nightlife, but not right in high traffic area. The suites were cozy and comforable and felt like home. I plan on visiting Stone Boutiques again this year for yet another stagette party! Looking forward to it!

Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2010

Stone Boutique Suites is a touch of elegance mixed with a whole lot of comfort! Myself and 8 other ladies decided to have my bachlorette party in Niagara Falls...our accommodations being at the Stone Boutique Suites! Not only was everything so elegantly planned by the owner, there was more then enough space for all of us and we were super close to all the Niagara Falls night life! I definitely recommend Stone Boutique Suites for any of her "Girls Only" weekends!

orangeville
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2010

I visited Stone Boutiques in September with girlfriends for a girl's night out. Stone Boutiques was decorated to reflect a casual luxury. It wasn't overdone. We felt like we were living in the pages of a "Style at Home" magazine. Stone Boutiques is located minutes from all of the downtown attractions including the casinos, clubs and the falls. We thouroughly enjoyed every minute of our stay and the hostess ........one of the classiest, and warmest women I have ever met!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with friends
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2010

In October a group with 12 girls traveled to Niagara Falls for a staggette. We rented all the suites which gave of plenty of room for everyone. The location was beautiful. The lower level was set up for our group so that we could order in super for us all. We had an amazing meal and enjoyed your time as we prepared to head out for the evening. The suites are close enough to the downtown core that the cost of taxi service was very affordable. However the suites are far enough out of town that the peace and quite of the area was wonderful. We had a wonderful evening. Everything was perfect. The comfort of the suites made us feel like we were at home. The decor and details to the location makes this location personable. Sharon the hostess made us feel very welcome.
We could not have had a better time there. Each of us have vowed to return with our families or just for another girls weekend. I would recommend this location to anyone.

Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2009

Since my husband and I travel with our 7 year old son and 12 year old daughter, we require a bit more space than the average hotel room offers us. We spent 3 nights in the River Stone Suite and it was wonderful. It's an older house that has been remodeled to have 3 suites or apartments. I can't speak for the other suites, but I can only assume they're equally equipped. When we arrived, Sharron (the owner I believe) greeted us and showed us around. She also gave us some tips about things going on at the falls that evening. It seemed like she would have been accessible had we needed anything during our stay, but we didn't. The house is right on the river down stream from the falls and was maybe 5 minutes walk from the touristy area. Some people may not like being this distance away from the hubbub, but we actually found Clifton Hill to be quite obnoxious and were happy to be in a quieter part of town.

Regarding the suite itself, we were very pleased. It was clean, beautiful and very well equipped. I agree with the previous poster that perhaps there were a few too many things on the shelves, but that added to the charm of the place. We ended up removing some of the stuff (off of the bathroom shelves and bedside tables) so we had a place to put our things. We just replaced them when we left. If you're staying for more than a few days, it's really nice to have a kitchen so you don't have to buy everything in the expensive touristy areas. (So much cheaper to have a glass of water from the tap than a $4 bottle from the street cart!) The only real complaint I have was the water pressure. . . it's virtually non-existent. After a complete soaking at the Cave of the Winds, I was ready for hot shower, unfortunately it took me about 15 minutes just to wash my hair. Oh well. That was the only thing that kept this place from being perfect (and I have a lot of hair so this happens to me periodically!!)

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
SharonSnider, Owner at Stone Boutique Suites, responded to this review, December 2, 2011
I truly appreciated feedback from my guests and do listen. I did remove some of the items in the bathroom and bedrooms to allow more space for my wonderful guests. I do like the suites to look beautiful but I want you to feel that you are expected and welcomed.

The shower head was a "rain shower" style and therefore didn't work for all guests. I have since replaced the shower head with an adjustable one. A setting for everyone!

Thank you for you feedback and please continue to send suggestions that can only make my suites better for each visit.

Cheers Sharon

Been to Stone Boutique Suites? Share your experiences!