“Top Notch B&B - Accommodating, Clean, Amazing Food” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Niagara's Emerald Falls Bed & Breakfast

Niagara's Emerald Falls Bed & Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Niagara Falls
Niagara's Emerald Falls Bed & Breakfast
4291 Simcoe Street, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E1T5, Canada   |
Ranked #18 of 66 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Toronto
“Top Notch B&B - Accommodating, Clean, Amazing Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Why stay anywhere else in Niagara Falls? Emerald B&B is by far the best room I have ever spent a night in. The Emerald Room is huge and a great value. The place was spotless and had another room in it with a table for breakfast if you wanted..I would definitely suggest you go down to eat breakfast with the owners if you know what is best for you. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room had a huge tub to relax in after a long day of seeing "the falls". The food was amazing and plentiful, cross your fingers that you are offered the banana bread (the best I have ever had, sorry Mom). I felt bad that I couldn't eat everything, but was offered to take some to go.
You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Book The Emerald Room
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

82 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

My husband and I stayed at the Emerald Falls for 2 days to attend a nearby wedding. Our stay was quite relaxing, the room was clean and comfortable with a small refrigerator, and the grounds were beautiful. Brenda went above and beyond to ensure that my husband and I had an amazing breakfast. We both have a number of food allergies, and I'm vegetarian, but Brenda still ensured we had more than enough to eat. The portions are pretty large, but there are paper plates and takeout containers if you'd like to store the leftovers in your room for later. My husband and I can't wait to visit with Brenda and Dan again in the near future.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Kingston, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

My wife, daughter and I spent two nights with Brenda and Dan, and we were thoroughly delighted with our stay. They are a friendly and accommodating couple. Our room was spotlessly clean as was the en-suite bathroom, and the food was delicious and plentiful. I don't think Brenda would be happy over anyone leaving her breakfast table anything other than amply fed. I'd have no problem recommending Emerald Falls, and it's hosts, to anyone.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
North Bay, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

My husband and I travelled to Niagara Falls July 21st and stayed at Emerald Falls. We couldn't have asked for better. We drive and Ford 4x4 and the parking was great. The home was exceptionally clean. Our room was perfect, private bathroom (towels included), bed was comfortable, air conditioned. We brought our bikes and were just went down the street to the trails, 5 minutes away from the Falls by car, I ran to the Falls in 11 minutes, perfect location close to all the attractions. Our host and hostess were very nice and treated us like family. She cooked us a beautiful breakfast, more than I have ever seen at a B & B. Everything was just perfect, I would not hesitate to stay here again. Thank you so much for your hospitality.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2012

We were 2 families (4 & 3) who stayed 2 nights at Emerald Falls B&B on 17th July and our stay was really superb. We were very well looked after by the host Brenda & Dan. The rooms were spotlessly clean and the washrooms in each room were very very clean and neatly spaced out. The linen too was very clean. The breakfast was lovely on the first day and as we were not big eaters, we requested for only half of the breakfast that was on offer for the second day as we did not want the breakfast to go to waste. Our stay was very memorable and will surely visit them again if an opportunity arises.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
PA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

We would highly recommend this place. Brenda was the perfect hostess. She was very ‎accommodating to our needs. She catered to our children ages 7 and 1 for breakfast and throughout ‎the day. We personally loved the fresh fruit every morning. The place was very clean and very ‎inviting. We loved that we could put the kids to bed and sit on the balcony and not worry whether or ‎not the kids would be ok. The walk to the falls wasn't bad if you took the pathway, which we came to ‎love. Very quaint, affordable and overall just a great place to stay!‎

Room Tip: We stayed int eh Virginia room because it accomodates children and has a full bath tub-
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
canton, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

Went with my husband and teen-aged daughter to see the falls over Memorial Day weekend and took a 'chance' on a B&B as opposed to the usual "falls view" hotel chain. WOW were we impressed with the Emerald Falls Bed & Breakfast. We were greeted by the proprietor (Brenda) when we drove in and were shown to the most wonderful room! A queen bed for my husband & I and a charming daybed for our daughter. The room was wonderful, as was the large bathroom that accompanied it. A 15 minute walk got us to the falls, the casino, or to all of the attractions on Clifton Hill. And believe me, we needed to walk to work off the huge-big breakfasts that we were served each morning! We cannot say enough about the hospitality of Brenda and her husband, Dan, and can't wait to go back.

Room Tip: All of the rooms were lovely. You can choose based on your number of guests. Our room slept three so...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family

Been to Niagara's Emerald Falls Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!