Niagra Falls has tons of hotels that cater to everyone and I have visited several good properties and some terrible ones also. Definitely my favorite place to stay is the Crowne Plaza. It is a well aged hotel with warm vintage architecture, but extremely well kept. It maintains an antique charm and has all the ammenities of a brand new hotel. The view on the upper floors are just down river of the falls making it picture perfect for both the Horseshoe and the American falls. It is connected to the casino, the waterpark and adventure city making it ideal for families, especially during the Canadian winter months. The staff and service are over the top and they cater to every need and desire. I have been there for several mini vacations this year and will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic elegance at the Falls. The AAA/CAA rated 3-Diamond/4 Star fallsview hotel is located directly across from Niagara Falls, in the heart of the tourist district. The Crowne features indoor connections to Casino Niagara, Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, and the attractions, entertainment and dining options located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort. A getaway at the Crowne is a rewarding experience in part a result of first class amenities, spectacular fallsview guestrooms & suites, and exquisite fallsview fine dining at The Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza