We stayed at the falls view crowne plaza for a night on Sunday Oct 27th The hotel commands an excellent position for a great view of the falls. Its fairly central to the area but you will have to walk to get to the centre of the area.
We booked an upgraded suite on-line, when we arrived we found the concierge very nice and friendly we were given our keys and advised that we had been upgraded to the executive level. great, so we headed up to the room. when we got in the room it was not as we had expected, we had booked a suite this was just a room and not a great one either. We went back down to the lobby and spoke to the concierge. He was very apologetic and having looked at our print out booking form realised the mistake was on the part of the hotel and we did indeed book a suite. He was lovely to deal with, we took his name but i cont find it, so sorry but he is a huge asset to this hotel and should be commended. By way of an apology we also got a complimentary bottle of wine sent to our suite. Great customer service.
The suite was lovely, with the most amazing view of both falls and to the side the bright lights of the casinos and a ferris wheel. The room had a comfy sofa and an area to eat and drink with patio doors. Note, the doors dont open. The bedroom area was small but nicely decorated with a lovely comfy bed. The bathroom was very small but functional with some nice free toiletries.
We were given vouchers for breakfast, there is a lovely buffet breakfast and eggs can be cooked to order. The best part however, was the view, another great view of the falls. We didn't visit any other part of the hotel so cannot comment. We wondered around the area which is nice, but, wall to wall casinos so if gambling is your thing there is plenty of choice. It was so cold so we didn;t walk far.
All in all a great stay and we will visit again.
Thanks to all at the Crowne -Plaza a delightful stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic elegance at the Falls. The AAA/CAA rated 3-Diamond/4 Star fallsview hotel is located directly across from Niagara Falls, in the heart of the tourist district. The Crowne features indoor connections to Casino Niagara, Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, and the attractions, entertainment and dining options located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort. A getaway at the Crowne is a rewarding experience in part a result of first class amenities, spectacular fallsview guestrooms & suites, and exquisite fallsview fine dining at The Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Hotels.com so you can book your Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza