Our family enjoyed this hotel this past weekend. Our bed was comfy, the room was clean and the staff were very friendly. The main man Carl was FANTASTIC! He helped us with an obscene amount of luggage ( there were 11 of us) and gave us great suggestions for restaurants and activities. The only complaint of the hotel was that we had breakfast in Massimo Capria's dining room and the temperature was HOT. The sun was coming in the windows ( which is lovely in January) but without shades the heat of the sun was unbearable..it made us finish our breakfast quickly, and we were all uncomfortable and sweaty. We would have loved to linger. However, overall our experience was great and we were able to walk all over Clifton Hill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Classic elegance at the Falls. The AAA/CAA rated 3-Diamond/4 Star fallsview hotel is located directly across from Niagara Falls, in the heart of the tourist district. The Crowne features indoor connections to Casino Niagara, Fallsview Indoor Waterpark, and the attractions, entertainment and dining options located on the 20 acre Falls Avenue Resort. A getaway at the Crowne is a rewarding experience in part a result of first class amenities, spectacular fallsview guestrooms & suites, and exquisite fallsview fine dining at The Rainbow Room by Massimo Capra. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza Niagara Falls - Fallsview Hotel Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Crowne Plaza