“great getaway at always inn” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Always Inn Bed & Breakfast

Save Saved
You added Always Inn Bed & Breakfast to your Saves list
Always Inn Bed & Breakfast
3.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   4327 Simcoe Street, Niagara Falls, Ontario L2E 1T5, Canada   |
Ranked #5 of 66 Niagara Falls B&B and Inns
Kilmarnock
“great getaway at always inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Good location far enough away from the biz of Clifton Hill .Breakfast was ex.& service exceptional. Hosts were very knowledgeable about the area & always on hand.Rooms were very tastefully decorated .Only comment (not complaint) was that the "Huntington Room " bathroom was off suite.If in the area again we wouldn,t hesitate to stay again

Room Tip: All rooms other than the "Huntington " are on suite and looked really nice
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

231 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Toledo, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My first time at a Bed & Breakfast, needless to say, I will be back. In the previous couple of weeks I had traveled to New Orleans and stayed at a 4 star hotel and a friends house. Both were great experiences. After staying at Always Inn, it was the best of every option both staying at a friends house and a hotel. I loved every moment of it. It was truly the best of both worlds. John and Chris are amazing hosts to whom I look forward to returning my business. I thank them for their guidance which maximized our experience at Niagara. Truly a great experience.

Toledo, Ohio, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

During my youth, my parents traveled to Canada staying in Bed and Breakfast lodging, which was a wonderful time. I wanted my two children to experience a unique visit to a beautiful attraction, Niagara Falls, and have the same warmth, feeling like they never left home.
John and Chris were very warm and entertaining host. John cooked breakfast while Chris cared for the guest needs. The conversation at breakfast, with other guest, span the many topics such as the sites to see, politics and even the latest singing group from the UK. My daughter was very excited to talk to a couple who were from the UK and get "first hand info" on the groups. The house was vibrant with people from many counties making plans for the exciting day at the Falls. John and Chris assisted in the organizing of our day to make the most of our trip. They are fully knowlegable of the attractions and introduced us to the making of Ice Wine with a gift certificate to a tour of a winery. WOW!!
The best part of the trip, for me, was the "dream come true" feeling that our stay was everything I had hoped for my family's stay in another country and to be treated like we were family.
Thank you, John and Chris, from the bottom of my heart. We will return!!!! I've traveled the world and your hospitality was "top shelf". Dr. Linda Whittington-Clark

Room Tip: The house is smoke free and great care is taken with air quality.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012 via mobile

We spent the weekend at Always Inn with John and Chris and my family was extremely satisfied with their stay. John and Chris were kind enough to bring in a travel cut for my daughter and made sure we were comfortable from the time we got there. The rooms were more than comfortable and clean and the breakfast every morning was delicious with fresh fruit and home made pancakes. Thank you for an amazing weekend and great memories of our trip.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Zaragoza, Aragon, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

John and Christalla really went above and beyond to ensure we had a great time in Niagara Falls. The house and room were exceptionally clean and comfortable and they made sure we were fully informed of everything the area had to offer, and how to get the best deals on attractions and local transport.

John giving us a lift to the station when we came to leave really summed up the whole visit: old style hospitality at it's best!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I want to thank John and Christalla for making us feel so welcome in their home.

Upon arrival, John made sure we were aware of where the coffee, tea, water and fridge were, which is available at all times. He also helped with our luggage to the room. The room was spotless and spacious.

The best part of the stay was definitely John and Christalla making sure that we were able to have breakfast early in the morning in order to accommodate our golf game. We were also given our choice of whatever we wanted for breakfast, which definitely suited our needs as we did not want a particularly heavy breakfast. The homemade banana bread was simply delicious!

I also had great chats with John and Christalla during the 2 night stay. I will definitely be back!

Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

The house is charming, warmly decorating and very clean. We just stopped by for one night but appreciated a lot our stay thanks to our hosts John & Chris who gave us guidance into Niaraga Falls attractions. Breakfast is excellent and accomodated to everyone's diet.

This is for sure a great address in Niagara Falls!

Thomas & Evelyn

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Been to Always Inn Bed & Breakfast? Share your experiences!