“OK for a handy meal” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Stoneham, Massachusetts
“OK for a handy meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stayed at the Fairfield Inn just across the street. After driving for hours, we wanted a place we could walk to. There was nothing special about this place, but it was certainly acceptable for a quick meal after a long and tiring day of traveling.

My husband had a senior special that included a salad or soup, grilled chicken, cheddar cheese potatoes, corn and garlic bread. He was satisfied with it and he got the better deal.

I had a salad with cranberries and nuts and grilled chicken that was decent, but it cost $2.50 more than my husband's meal and I was hungry again a couple of hours later. I had wanted to get a meal, but they didn't have baked potatoes and none of the "sides" looked appealing to me. My husband also ordered a milk shake that was tasty but small for $4.99. We would go there again
under the same circumstances.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Mississauga, Canada
“Denny's 125 Cross Avenue Oakville, ontario”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We visited the Oakville Denny's Location on Saturday April 12th, 2013. The wait staff seated us nicely in a booth without the table being set up properly ( place mats). We had to ask.
The waitress was friendly and not was not able to tell us what options are available . She had to find out.........re: greasy eggs and mixing up the order. Food was not hot. The coffee person was very attentive and was around to fill up our cup. We found that great. There was alot of staff on the floor not buzzing or had alot of tables to attend.
We had to return the eggs and pancakes and to our satisfaction we did not get what was ordered. The reason was that it is Denny's training with the staff and that is how the order is delivered to the customer. In another words good luck if you wish to have a great experience and to be able to go back. The wait staff member/manager not once did he come over to find out what is wrong and if he could assist. The waitress kept apologizing for forgetting the sausages and they way the cook prepares the eggs. She went to the back and she had a chat with the rest of the staff and came back much later to provide us with our bill. Denny's restaurant has a reputation for servicing and providing quality but not this time. In florida the service and the people are much accommodating and professional. We would definitely not go back nor would we recommend to our friends or family.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Mississauga, Canada
“Quick and Easy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

The service at this Denny's is great. Ideal venue to meet for a breakfast meeting. The service and overall experience was good. The food was good and pretty ample.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Honeywood
“Denny's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Great food and very friendly service. Quick service, always busy place, like to go once a month. See you then!

Visited March 2013
toronto
“You where given chances!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I sometimes travel on Hwy 10 and have stopped a few times at Denny's.The 1st Denny's I ever went to was in LA,Cal.FANTASTIC!Of course I expected the same food here.Oh no!Niagara Falls NY also dissapointing.Whatever I orderd was either greasy or dry or tastless.I did give Denny's all to many chances.No more!

Visited July 2012