“Great service~” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
“Great service~”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2013

We enjoyed everything from the food, the convenience of the location and the service. No complaints here!

Visited March 2013

62% Recommend
ontario
“1/2 priced new york strip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

Ate here the night prior to our early morning flight. The waitress said that there was a special for new york strip-1/2 price. So for 9.99 you could receive this special. I raised my eyebrows and asked if that was for real? The burgers I believe were 13.99?
She decided that maybe she should double check, because I was shocked at the price. She returned and confirmed that was indeed the deal. We both ordered the steak, and I also added shrimp as a side dish. I believe it came with rice and beans. T'was delicious! Will I return? You bet!!

Visited March 2013
port bruce
“Great Eatery to Relax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The montana had a great menu ,freindly servers and reasonable cost to boot. we enjoyed a good meal with a cold beverage as well as very freindly atmosphere. Would certainly recommmend to freinds and family and TA readers. Salute

Visited February 2013
London, Canada
“Close to the Delta Toronto Airport”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

The staff are friendly, the food is good and the beer is cold. Is there anything else that needs to be said?

Visited January 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I visited the Dundas Street location and tried the 4 cheese Spinach dip with the baked pitas. Not impressed with the baked, but watching my calories I was being good. Knowing this was my first time with the baked pitas, our waitress (Heather) took the time to come back later to get my opinion based on my previously having the fried. As usual, there was too much tood (had the Chicken Tacos), but the service and the timing of food delivery was impecable.

Visited January 2013