“Awesome Fish Burrito's!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Late Night
“Awesome Fish Burrito's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I come to this location of Burrito Boyz all the time. The staff, efficiency and quality is top notch here. Every time I walk in I debate trying something different but almost always order my favourite which is either the haddock or halibut. I have never tried anything but the burritos and I always get my burrito fully dressed with all topping including hot sauce.

The environment itself is nice. Even though there aren’t many places to seat when it gets busy it always seems to work itself out. The system they have here is great and my food is always ready very fast.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

“Saturday night blech”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I eat a lot of burritos. Burrito boys, burrito banditos, true Mexican places, and my favorite Big Fat Burrito. Tonight's burritos were the worst ever. What a disapointment. They tasted like wet cardboard. I am not even sure how that is possible. One was chicken, and the other yam (vegan); I have eaten here in the past and found the meals acceptable but today not so much. Inexperienced staff?who knows. Saturday night... In the suburbs.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Great little spot”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

If you want a quick meal thats inexpensive and yummy this is it... always made fresh... nothing fancy take away... but well worth it.

Visited September 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Best Mexican Around Here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We go here all the time for quick take away meals that are delicious and great value for the money. You can build your burrito your way, and never be disappointed. There's little room for sit in eating, but the place is so busy you wouldn't want to anyway.The halibut burritos are awesome.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Caledon, Canada
“The BEST burritos!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We've been to this place a few times over the summer. It's a tiny little place off the Lakeshore in Port Credit. Every time we've been there it's been busy. The menu is limited...but it's a burrito place! The service is fast, friendly & always helpful. The fixings for the burritos are fresh & you can get from mild to extra hot sauce. I've enjoyed a few different burritos, but my favorite is bean & cheese. They are so huge! I could never eat anything more than small.

• Visited September 2013