“Two strikes and I am out of here” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Entertaining clients, Doing business, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Toronto
“Two strikes and I am out of here”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We tried serveral apps and entrees from this place all have been very bad to OK.
We last tried them approximately a week ago for take out and never again.
Pad thai was dry and tasteless(unedible), chichen wings were OK but standard from an asian restaurant.
The dumplings were tasteless and came smoothered in some type of tomato based red sauce; very bad.
The basil chicken was actually good but another miss was the soft shell crab; not fresh at all.
Do not waste your time, I hope eating in from the buffet is better but at $26 pp it is all coming from the same kitchen and I just did not see the freshness or quality.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Mississauga, ONTARIO
“Authentic Thai with an All You Can Eat format”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

If you love Thai food it doesn't get any better than this (unless perhaps you've enough money to go to Thailand). Sample everything on the menu. It's made fresh to order. It's fast. The service is wonderful and the value and quality of food is outstanding. I hope the $21.99 All You Can Eat format is here to stay. I've been there 4x already in the last couple months.

Just trying to make sense of the negative comments posted and I think that service was a little bit of a problem when they first came out with the All You Can Eat menu, HOWEVER I was just there last week and they've got the kitchen and service figured out.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Waaaay overpriced, but great ambiance”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Pros: this place is gorgeous. You feel like you are in a high class 5 star restaurant, but that's really where the poshness ends.

Cons: price is 28 bucks per person, and the menu is essentially the same as any all you can eat sushi place nearby, and not better quality. True, they have some thai options on the menu, but so do many all you can eat Japanese places. The service was very slow, and it took 45 mins for the hot food to come out.

I would definitely not return as the sushi was mediocre,mand the price tag was outrageous. Good to bring a date to though, just because of the ambiance.

Mississauga, Canada
“Horrible customer service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

I have eaten here and ordered from here for the very last time. The service is absolutely horrible. When we ate at the restaurant it took over two hours to finish our meals. We were ignored by the waitress and were never brought extra water. However, the food was good so we decided next time it would be better to get it delivered. Wrong idea. The food is not worth the customer service. After saying it was for delivery and confirming the address I placed my order and was told a price. Then when it was delivered it was magically $10 more. I called and supposedly it was my fault that I didn't specify orginally that it was for delivery. Then I spoke with the manager and he offered me spring rolls the next time I ordered which only cost $7. How does that work. Do not go there. There are other Thai places with better service and just as good food.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mississauga
“Great All you Can Eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Great all-you-can-eat lunch and dinner menus. Wide variety and you always leave stuffed. Great service!

• Visited September 2012