“Superb!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Mississauga, Canada
“Superb!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Our family of 12 celebrated my Father in Laws Birthday here. It was an absolutely wonderful evening. The atmosphere is lovely, the service was spot on and the food was delicious. I had the prime rib and is was terrific, done to perfection. We were not rushed at all and had a lovely evening. My Father in law is a regular and now I know why. It is pricey but worth every penny. I will be back.

74% Recommend
Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
“Fabulous food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

The food and service is excellent, I have been to La Castile Steak and Seafood many times! I actually have been going here since 2000. I have never been disappointed.

• Visited June 2013
Mississauga
“Consistency”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2014

I have been going to this restaurant since 1976, probably 150 times in that period. I can certify that I have never had a bad meal here, never had bad service, never been disappointed(I was once when it was closed on a Sunday). Having grwon up in the hotel business, i know how difficult it is to serve prime rib of beef, rare, medium or well done, from 11AM until closing. Many restaurants will tell you that they're out of a particular choice, that has never happened. Always, always, exactly the way I order it, each and every time, and I've been there from 11AM until closing, and everywhere in between. Always tender, juicy, mothwatering, and with horseradish that will open up your sinuses. Also, great ambience, simply superb. Do not compare this restaurant to the Keg, the Keg doesn't compare.

Toronto, Canada
“Great ambience and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant was warm and friendly in a Spanish décor. The Staff were professional and very helpful. The Caesar salad was average and the escargot were in shell. The entrées of either a New York strip loin or Prime Rib were grilled to perfection.

Visited December 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Christmas Party”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

My first visit to this long established restaurant. My impression was it would be a fabulous place for our annual Christmas Dinner. One of my younger co-workers suggested it and we went on line to look at pics and the menu. My boss said it was one of the best places we have chosen I have worked for him for over 12 years so that is quite a compliment! Even though it was busy we never were unable to hear each other and the chairs and location were awesome. Everyone enjoyed their choices from the menu. We snuck a peak at the piano bar and saw people dancng and enjoying the live music. How many places have everthing in one location. I think we will take my morther in law here next year for her 80th birhday.