“Well rooted tree” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Apricot Tree Cafe

Apricot Tree Cafe
1900 Dundas St W (betw. Erin Mills Pkwy and Mississauga Rd), Mississauga, Ontario L5K 1P9, Canada
905-855-1470
Good for: Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations, Dessert
“Well rooted tree”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

It was our first time here yesterday and we were pleasantly amazed at the quality of food and excellence of service by the whole staff. Their soup of the day was lentil soup with spinach and chickpeas,etc. My husband ordered the sweet potato and roasted red pepper soup. The chicken crepe I ordered was really good and I was told that it was one of the most popular ones. We finished with desserts and it just hit the spot :) Our overall experience was way better than its sister restaurant, Bistro Narra, in so many ways but of course, the latter was just planted so to speak and not as polished yet as the Apricot Tree. Bistro Narra is still one of the best non-chain, privately owned restaurants in Mississauga, though.

Danzel, our server was friendly, attentive and efficient. We'll be back there again soon!

• Visited March 2013

Toronto, Canada
“Good food, great desserts”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

This is a little quaint cafe and bakery. We often buy cakes from here. We love the apple cheesecake. The service is always friendly. The food is usually decent when dining in; however, I think the execution may suffer s a little bit when they get too busy. Always a good bet for casual dining.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mississauga, Canada
“Good food and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

A friend brought me to Apricot Tree once and ever since then I have always been going back. The food is great and they have a variety of delicious food items to choose from. The wait staff is friendly and very helpful. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for some good food for a good price.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“om nom nom nom”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2013

I always stop by here for a quick coffee / lunch and they are always very quick / delicous. They seem to always have different specials, but i tend to stick with the basics from the menu. Servers are friendly, and up to speed on service. I have brought many friends here and everyones always left with a smile

• Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Quaint Cafe tucked away in Sherwood Forrest Village”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

Had a quick lunch here on Thursday. Decided to try it as I enjoyed their other location Bistro Narra. This venue is smaller and more casual but the food was really good. I had the Bronzini fillet with mango salsa, veggies and substituted the brown rice for a small Apricot Salad.. everything was just lovely and flavorful. My husband ordered the Wiener Schnitzel, which came with potatoes, a mushroom sauce on the side and for an additional $0.50 he upgraded to a caesar salad rather then the mixed greens. He too enjoyed his meal very much. Complimentary fresh bread is served at the table as well. Reasonably priced and the portions are sufficient. Our server was prompt and polite and the service was really very good. Will definitely recommend this cafe to my friends and we will be going back for sure. Just a suggestion, but it would be great if they could post their daily specials online.

• Visited February 2013