“Impressive” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga

You added Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6791 Hurontario St, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2W1, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #15 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Thornhill, Canada
“Impressive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

We had reserved a few rooms at STAYBRIDGE suites in Mississauga in August 2013

We were having a reunion of sorts for people who had worked together 40/50 years ago. At this point we are all in our senior years.

We were very impressed with the services provided and the personal involvement by Management down to most staff to ensure guest satisfaction.

The hot breakfast to all day coffe/tea and a light dinner in the evening plus free laundry usage,pool, library etc etc was really there. It felt like home away from home

Our whole group was happy with the facilities and have said they will only stay at this location when next in Toronto area.. THIS IS TRULY A SUITS HOTEL.

OUR sincere kudos to the sales director(Nikita Pasram) and the staff like Christina, Alexis,Ann,Hiren and the kitchen staff as well as maid service. At the helm o all this is a very competent manager(Manoj Bhadran)

Room Tip: A 2 bedroom suite is the best deal it sleeps 8++ A 1 bedroom is good as well it sleeps 6++
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
Staybridge Suit... M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Vyasmnn

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our hotel. We do take pride in our service and standards, we have started updating our new bedding in rooms and during your next visit you could see the changes.

I am definitely sure that my staff would be happy to hear your feedback too. We look forward to welcoming you back to Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Damascus, Syria
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

The staff were friendly and accommodating, the breakfast was good, the rooms were spacious and comfortable. Nice big tv with lots of channel selection! Can't really say much else, the only thing I can complain about is our short stay in canada. Staybridge really felt like home.

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Carmelle1234

Brampton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

Hello,
i stayed at this hotel a while back with some friends from out of town. it was a very pleasant experience. we had a double room booked but had to change rooms due to my friends cancelling. the front desk was very cooperative and moved us to a smaller room for the 4 of us. the room was very cozy and comfy. the over all stay was very great! the staff is amazing! Especially Alexis!! what a doll!!

Room Tip: its close to the airport, free breakfast, complimentary wi-fi and laundry service.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Staybridge Suit... M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, November 29, 2013
Dear Naz K

Calgary, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

front reception staff were pleasant - the horror started when I entered the room. Strong smell like long lasting air freshener - but completely overpowering, Windows didn't open. Started looking around the room to see if there was a plug-in air freshener - found behind bed and boxspring were filthy. I don't ever look behind furniture in hotels - and I"m not typically that fussy about fuzz or dust, but this was noticeably bad. At that moment, desk called to see how the room was - I told them. They offered to move me out the next morning - I asked if I could at least have a vacuum to clean the boxspring. They sent up a fellow with a dustbuster and a 6 oz bottle of wine. The dustbuster was not adequate to the task, but better than nothing. He also found a pile of papers behind the bed covered in dust. Later, to combat the smell, I tried brewing coffee and putting it in a soap dish next to the bed to overpower the perfume stench - didn't help much. Breakfast was bizarrely horrific - fake fried eggs - I've never actually seen them before - anywhere - and I travel a lot (~10,000km in the last six weeks). I checked out the next morning and went to a large chain hotel which was cheaper and a factor of ten times better. I noticed that my clothes smelled of smoke and air freshener - so I suspect the heavy air freshener was an ill-thought out attempt to rehabilitate a room used by a smoker. Overall a very unpleasant stay - and the first time I've ever complained about a hotel. My impression was that they are extremely frugal, and fairly clueless about what constitutes a good hotel experience. They are part of the IHG hotel group - a distinction I suspect they will not have for long. Photo below of grime on box spring.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Staybridge Suit... M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear TCrx

Thank you for your positive and negative feedback.

We did get your feedback from my front desk, and i wanted to meet you in person, unfortunately you had checked out early. My front desk did not have another room to change as we where sold out.

We are sorry you were disappointed on this occasion, and we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back to our hotel, to make you feel of the change we have done.

Sincerely

Manoj Bhadran
East China, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have been staying here for over three months. I have been in town for almost four months. I only wish I found this hotel sooner. The management and staff have been great. They have treated me like one of the family. The room has been clean and sanitary..The hallways are vacumed often and even the stair ways are clean and bright.
The management go out of their way to ask how everything is and if they can do anything.
The breakfast is above standard and the evening social food is good as well.
Every time I have business in the mississuaga and toronto way, I will stay here. I have added this hotel to our "places to stay" at work for all to stay when in town.

Room Tip: all rooms are good but overlooking the parking lot is the best view
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Dear Skully1

Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our hotel.

I am definitely sure that my staff would be happy to hear your feedback too.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga.

Sincerely
Manoj Bhadran | General Manager
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stayed on a Sat. night for our anniversary weekend and it was wonderful.
The rooms were modern, clean, comfortable etc....no complaints at all! The hotel manager was on hand and inquired to how our stay was and if there was anything we needed.....don't see that often!
The breakfast was your standard continental with a few extra perks....very good!
Will definately have to stay again next year!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Staybridge Suit... M, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear PIP09

Thank you for choosing Staybridge Suites Toronto - Mississauga.

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and took the time to share your experience. I will definitely share your review with the staff because we all like to hear what our valued guests are saying.

We do pride ourselves on ensuring consistency in both the service we provide and the overall cleanliness of our hotel.

We also wish that you could stay with us more often and look forward in welcoming you back to Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga soon.
Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here recently for a family wedding in the area. Hotel is pretty similar to other Staybridge hotels I have been to in the past. Rooms are fairly large and have separate small kitchen area with fridge, stove, microwave, etc. This is great if you want to save yourself some money on eating out, although there are several restaurants close by with a wide variety of choices for all budgets. Bathrooms are a little small, but hotel was clean and staff friendly. There is also a little convenience store right in the lobby for any items you may have forgotten. Breakfast included was more than adequate for our needs - hot and cold items, good selection.

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear ThirstyBrit

Thank you for choosing the Staybridge Suites for your accommodation needs.