“Very Enjoyable Stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga

Save Saved
You added Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6791 Hurontario St, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2W1, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
SAVE between 10-30%!
Ranked #16 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
Winnipeg, Canada
“Very Enjoyable Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

I have been coming into the Mississauga area for over 5 years on business and this was my first stay at the Staybridge. The King room I had a good amount of space. The bed was comfortable and had great pillows. I had a room on the side facing the road and there was absolutely no outside noise. The fitness room had good equipment with two treadmills (One light years better). Overall, looking forward to my stay in February.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Dear Jesse

Thank you for taking time to give us your feedback. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. It is also nice to note that you liked our bed & pillows. On your next visit during Febraury you would notice more upgrades in the hotel, with 42 Inch TV & the new bedding programme by staybridge.

Thank you for choosing to stay with Staybridge Suites and look forward to meeting you during your visit in Febraury.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

92 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Had a nice two-day stay in a Conference King Suite. There was more than enough room to work and relax. The king bed is in it's own room which is a nice touch. My room was located in the corner, so no noise.

The cleaning staff was wonderful and made sure I had everything I needed. I will definitely stay here again. The front desk staff was courteous and helpful.

There is a nice Italian restaurant on site which is very convenient (they do room service too). Have decided to use staybridge during my visits to other locations too . Priority club points count too..

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, November 20, 2012
Dear Roger

On behalf of the staff and management at the Staybridge Suites,Toronto/Mississauga, we thank you for your wonderful comments.

We strive every day to provide great service to all of our guests and comments such as yours are such a nice reward to our daily efforts.

We look forward to your next vist to Staybridge Suites

Thanks & Regards

Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

My wife and I just returned from a trip to NYC. The first two nights of our stay we were at a hotel in Toronto and the latter two at Staybridge Suites . While staying in Flushing was significantly cheaper the Staybrdige exceeded our expectations and it was much nicer being close to all the action in Midtown than stuck with a one hour subway and bus ride. The check in was smooth. The front desk always welcome you back when you return and the service we felt was excellent. I booked based on reviews from TripAdvisor and was not disappointing. I have read previous comments that the street the hotel is on is a bit sketchy. I felt safe on the street and i wouldn't let it stop me from going back. All in all i would highly recommend Staybridge Suites. My wife and I loved it there and would stay there again if we are ever in Mississauga.

Room Tip: Top floors are very quiet
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Me and my team at Staybridge Suites Toronto / Mississauga would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your stay.

We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel our goal is 100 % guest satisfaction.

Look forward to welcoming you back to Staybridge suites Torornto/Mississauga

Thanks & regards

Stirling
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Its not your Fairmont but its clean, great location, friendly staff. We stayed here for one night in October with our two toddlers. Bed was firm and I wouldn't want to sleep on it for more then 1 night. Breakfast was basic, stale bread but I toasted it so it didn't matter. Loved the onsite complimentary laundry.
Would stay here again for one night while visiting the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Dear Jason / Jennifer

We appreciate that you took the time to leave a comprehensive review, highlighting not only the bad but also the good. I am pleased that you liked our rooms and its cleanliness.Staybridge is changing the bedding and we are in the process of a new look room.

Thanks & regards

Wallaceburg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I were totally thrilled with our recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga! Everything was very clean and comfortable. Suites includ a fridge, stovetop, microwave, full-sized coffee maker, dishes, pots & pans, even a dishwasher!!! Nothing could make our stay more comfortable. We will most definitely be staying here over and over again whenever we're in the area! Great place, great price, great location!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Randy ,

My team and I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with Staybridge Suites Toronto / Mississauga. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, gives us motivation to do better.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Staybridge suites on your next visit to Mississauga.

Brampton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

A good hotel located on Hurontario street of Mississauga, I would imagine to be inconvenient for travelers without cars or just looking for an overnight stay en route to the airport. The location of the hotel itself however is near quite a few restaurants, movie theatres and strip malls.

Rooms are available in smoking and non-smoking. The smoking rooms are located in a separate wing secluded from the rest of the rooms,

Rooms are amazing, comes with mircowave, a full fridge, cooking range , toaster and a coffee maker. However in my opinion for the rate, it is quite a bargain for the room.Breakfast & dinner included in the rate..

Value for money..

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, October 30, 2012

We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel our goal is 100 % guest satisfaction , Look forward to welcoming you back to Staybridge suites Torornto/Mississauga
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Overall we had a great time staying here. We stayed in the 2-bedroom suite on the 4th floor for 6 nights, and was with my wife, aunt, and 2 kids (13 mo and 2 1/2 yrs).

A few observations:

- Check in was pretty straight forward. I was switching hotels that day and my daughter naps between 1-3, so we wanted to check in early. I called the hotel and they were more than nice enough to let us check in at 1 PM, which I really appreciated. There are 3-5 spaces in front to park at while checking in, but most of the parking is in the back of the building (free). Normally it is not a problem, but when unloading a bunch of luggage, make sure to park in the front and load/unload, since the ramps are difficult to navigate with a bell cart.

- The property had a business center, workout room, and pool (indoor). Breakfast was great, and had a bunch of hot food and make your own waffles. We were a tad irritated at the service people though, one day they cleared it out and my aunt asked for another cup of coffee, and they were pretty snarky. It probably was one of the few negative experiences while visiting.

- The 2 bedroom suite looks pretty much like the pictures. There are 2 full baths (with tubs), one attached to each room. One room had the king, the other 2 doubles (or queen). There are pretty large closets in each room, plus full ironing boards, laundry basket, and plent of room to hang things up. The sink and vanity are outside the door, so it makes it extremely easy to share the bathrooms so if you have a huge crowd, I would not worry about that. I was disappointed that the french doors were not great doors, and let in a lot of sound and were loud when opening/closing, which made it tough when the kids were napping. The bedrooms themselves are pretty big, with the 2-bed room having an office table/chair, and the king bedroom having enough room for a crib and our luggage to lay out.

- The main living room was good. The couch folds out into a bed (didn't use it), but our room had a little breakfast counter with 2 chairs instead of the table and 4 chairs. There was a lot of open room for our kids to play in. The main room did not have a real blackout curtain so that is something to keep in mind if someone sleeps on the sofa. There was a dishwasher and they provided some dish soap, along with dishes, knives, etc. The fridge was full size which was nice, and there was a little toaster oven as well.

- The hotel feels like it is in the middle of nowhere, but it is relatively easy to get to from 410 off Darry, 407 on Hurontario, or 401 on Hurtonario, each about 3 minutes drive. There is a small restaurant next to the property (didn't eat there), and 3-4 blocks down a large movie theater with a bunch of large sit down retaurants and casual dining. I made several trips to the airport which took about 15 minutes.

- Since this is more of an extended stay property, room cleaning is sketchy. Since we have 2 kids who napped, we basically ended up with 2 "short" services for the 6 nights, and one of those was per our request. Their main cleaning is once a week, otherwise they make your bed and that's it. The main reason I knocked off a star on my rating was that we needed the sheets changed one day, and they absolutely refused to do so. We had to nag them to come up and give us sheets to change the bed ourselves, but I was really astonished that they couldn't spend the 2 minutes changing the sheets. Maybe this is typical of staybridge, but it definately was the first time I've ever had this happen at a hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Thank you for taking time in Giving us a detailed experience of your stay at the Staybridge Suites, Mississauga.

We are extremely happy to know that you had a wondreful stay at our hotel, We have also noted and breifed my housekeeping staff on the sheets and cleaning.

We look forward to welcoming you on you next visit to Staybridge suites.

Been to Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga? Share your experiences!