“Clean, Friendly Staff” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga

You added Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga to your Saves list
Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6791 Hurontario St, Mississauga, Ontario L5T 2W1, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #22 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Stirling
“Clean, Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Its not your Fairmont but its clean, great location, friendly staff. We stayed here for one night in October with our two toddlers. Bed was firm and I wouldn't want to sleep on it for more then 1 night. Breakfast was basic, stale bread but I toasted it so it didn't matter. Loved the onsite complimentary laundry.
Would stay here again for one night while visiting the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, November 17, 2012
Dear Jason / Jennifer

We appreciate that you took the time to leave a comprehensive review, highlighting not only the bad but also the good. I am pleased that you liked our rooms and its cleanliness.Staybridge is changing the bedding and we are in the process of a new look room.

Thanks & regards

Manoj Bhadran

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Wallaceburg, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My husband and I were totally thrilled with our recent stay at the Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga! Everything was very clean and comfortable. Suites includ a fridge, stovetop, microwave, full-sized coffee maker, dishes, pots & pans, even a dishwasher!!! Nothing could make our stay more comfortable. We will most definitely be staying here over and over again whenever we're in the area! Great place, great price, great location!!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Randy ,

My team and I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with Staybridge Suites Toronto / Mississauga. The feedback we receive from our valued guests, like you, gives us motivation to do better.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Staybridge suites on your next visit to Mississauga.

Manoj Bhadran
Brampton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

A good hotel located on Hurontario street of Mississauga, I would imagine to be inconvenient for travelers without cars or just looking for an overnight stay en route to the airport. The location of the hotel itself however is near quite a few restaurants, movie theatres and strip malls.

Rooms are available in smoking and non-smoking. The smoking rooms are located in a separate wing secluded from the rest of the rooms,

Rooms are amazing, comes with mircowave, a full fridge, cooking range , toaster and a coffee maker. However in my opinion for the rate, it is quite a bargain for the room.Breakfast & dinner included in the rate..

Value for money..

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Me and my team at Staybridge Suites Toronto / Mississauga would like to thank you for your feedback regarding your stay.

We are extremely happy that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel our goal is 100 % guest satisfaction , Look forward to welcoming you back to Staybridge suites Torornto/Mississauga
Los Angeles, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

Overall we had a great time staying here. We stayed in the 2-bedroom suite on the 4th floor for 6 nights, and was with my wife, aunt, and 2 kids (13 mo and 2 1/2 yrs).

A few observations:

- Check in was pretty straight forward. I was switching hotels that day and my daughter naps between 1-3, so we wanted to check in early. I called the hotel and they were more than nice enough to let us check in at 1 PM, which I really appreciated. There are 3-5 spaces in front to park at while checking in, but most of the parking is in the back of the building (free). Normally it is not a problem, but when unloading a bunch of luggage, make sure to park in the front and load/unload, since the ramps are difficult to navigate with a bell cart.

- The property had a business center, workout room, and pool (indoor). Breakfast was great, and had a bunch of hot food and make your own waffles. We were a tad irritated at the service people though, one day they cleared it out and my aunt asked for another cup of coffee, and they were pretty snarky. It probably was one of the few negative experiences while visiting.

- The 2 bedroom suite looks pretty much like the pictures. There are 2 full baths (with tubs), one attached to each room. One room had the king, the other 2 doubles (or queen). There are pretty large closets in each room, plus full ironing boards, laundry basket, and plent of room to hang things up. The sink and vanity are outside the door, so it makes it extremely easy to share the bathrooms so if you have a huge crowd, I would not worry about that. I was disappointed that the french doors were not great doors, and let in a lot of sound and were loud when opening/closing, which made it tough when the kids were napping. The bedrooms themselves are pretty big, with the 2-bed room having an office table/chair, and the king bedroom having enough room for a crib and our luggage to lay out.

- The main living room was good. The couch folds out into a bed (didn't use it), but our room had a little breakfast counter with 2 chairs instead of the table and 4 chairs. There was a lot of open room for our kids to play in. The main room did not have a real blackout curtain so that is something to keep in mind if someone sleeps on the sofa. There was a dishwasher and they provided some dish soap, along with dishes, knives, etc. The fridge was full size which was nice, and there was a little toaster oven as well.

- The hotel feels like it is in the middle of nowhere, but it is relatively easy to get to from 410 off Darry, 407 on Hurontario, or 401 on Hurtonario, each about 3 minutes drive. There is a small restaurant next to the property (didn't eat there), and 3-4 blocks down a large movie theater with a bunch of large sit down retaurants and casual dining. I made several trips to the airport which took about 15 minutes.

- Since this is more of an extended stay property, room cleaning is sketchy. Since we have 2 kids who napped, we basically ended up with 2 "short" services for the 6 nights, and one of those was per our request. Their main cleaning is once a week, otherwise they make your bed and that's it. The main reason I knocked off a star on my rating was that we needed the sheets changed one day, and they absolutely refused to do so. We had to nag them to come up and give us sheets to change the bed ourselves, but I was really astonished that they couldn't spend the 2 minutes changing the sheets. Maybe this is typical of staybridge, but it definately was the first time I've ever had this happen at a hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, October 27, 2012
Thank you for taking time in Giving us a detailed experience of your stay at the Staybridge Suites, Mississauga.

We are extremely happy to know that you had a wondreful stay at our hotel, We have also noted and breifed my housekeeping staff on the sheets and cleaning.

We look forward to welcoming you on you next visit to Staybridge suites.
Michigan City, Indiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I needed a to stay at a hotel just for the one night this past weekend for business and it was defiantly worth while.

The staff was very friendly, providing us with a couple of options for nearby restaurants that would suit our needs, which was greatly appreciate.

The room was clean and quiet. The parking is free which is a nice added benefit as well

The gym facilities were nice and empty considering how busy the hotel was we were very happy with that!

Overall it was a great stay!

• Stayed October 2012
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Thank you for taking time to give us your sinceire feedback. It gives us satisfaction that our guests give good comments and have enjoyed their stay.

My team & I look forward to your next visit to Staybridge suites.
Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

I stayed at the Staybridge Suites in Mississauga last week for about 3 nights. I loved this hotel because of it's beautiful full kitchen and comfortable king size beds. I also enjoyed the fact that in the morning they include full buffet breakfast, and during the week, dinner was included with the stay as well. I had an issue with the TV, and they sent somebody up almost immediately to fix it, no long waits, was done right away! On tope of all that they have a store right down stairs available anytime with great variety of things to purchase from toothbrushes, to microwavable dinners very helpful when staying more then one night! They also have a great big spacious patio with a a bbq grill available for use! I would recommend this hotel for anybody, families, couples, single people. It's an amazing hotel with friendly and helpful staff, and clean rooms, the price is affordable and the stay is very worth while.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
On behalf of the staff and management at the Staybridge Suites,Toronto/Mississauga, we thank you for your wonderful comments.

We strive every day to provide great service to all of our guests and comments such as yours are such a nice reward to our daily efforts.

We look forward to your next vist to Staybridge Suites.
Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stayed here for business and It was my first time staying at this Staybridge location. I stayed for 2 nights. I have stayed at Staybridge suites before and I liked this one didnt love it but I liked it. The front desk staff was very good check in was fast which is very good because after traveling the last thing you wanna do is wait to be checked in and that was a BIG PLUS for me!!
Also the housekeeping was good and friendly and they say hi when you walk by them which I like because at other hotels they don't!..
There was one thing that DISGUSTED me and that was the guy cleaning in the breakfast area.
as I was eating my food which I have to say was very good until I saw the gentlemen put he's hand in the back of he's pants and It looked like he was excuse my language picking he's a** to be honest and after I saw that i could not eat my food because I saw him go to the kitchen and bring the food out and how do I know he washed hes hands!.. after I saw that I couldn't eat my food and I told the front desk staff right away and I hope that they are going to do something about that because just writing this makes me sick! I HOPE he did not touch my food!
over all the hotel is great but I would come back but I just would not eat the food just because of what I saw..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Manoj B, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for choosing to Staybridge Suites. We are extremely happy that you liked our hotel and did enjoy the stay at out hotel. I am sorry for the incident you had to witness during your breakfast, I have addressed the issue to the concern staff. I ams sure it would not be repeated again.

We sincerely thank you for your feedback. and look forward to welcoming you back to teh hotel on your next visit.

Been to Staybridge Suites Toronto Mississauga? Share your experiences!