Hi there, just back from mississauga,near toronto canada,and stayed at the admiral inn for 10 days. Its just as was reported on tripadvisor,a well run hotel, with a very nice buffet breakfast, there is tea and coffee available in the dinning area all day, and the coffee is very nice (not the strong stuff). There is a small pool also,but really its more like a picture of a pool. It is well kept,but there is no changing area,and no private shower area. The rooms are good, and the comfort of the bed was the best i have ever had. Staff are efficient and friendly. There is only one lady on duty in the breakfast room (who works very hard).,and at times there may be no bacon/sausages/eggs available, so you have to find this lady and wait for her to get whatever you are looking for. I would return there again. Location wise i drove to buffalo (took about 2 hours), and we took the train into toronto city (parked at a train station. )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Admiral Inn& Suites proudly offers a wide variety of clean, comfortable and affordable hotel guestrooms to choose from and very modern amenities for both the business or leisure traveler. All of our guests at the Admiral Inn & Suites can enjoy a home-style complimentary full hot breakfast buffet daily with your room not to mention free use of our indoor swimming pool, hot tub, gym, sauna, patio with BBQ and business centre. Full Meeting and Banquet Facilities available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, T4B, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Admiral Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Hotel Mississauga
- Admiral Inn Mississauga, Ontario