“Highly recommended!” 5 of 5 stars

You added Admiral Inn to your Saves list
Admiral Inn
2161 North Sheridan Way, Mississauga, Ontario L5K1A3, Canada   |
Offers & Announcements
Free breakfast with your stay
Ranked #8 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
Coquitlam
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

Stayed in Admiral Inn with my family in February 2013. I was very pleasantly surprised - the comfort and service significantly exceeds the level that you expect from the hotel in this price range.
The room was large and clean, recently renovated. Everything new and everything worked. The only complaint was the noise from the fridge, so we just turned it off for the night time.
The hotel is located quite close to highway, and I thought the noise would be a problem. No, it wasn't. Our room was located on the other side of the building, no highway noise there.
The breakfast was really good. Omelet, bacon, fruits, waffles, etc etc, much more variety than you expect from the average hotel in North America.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

122 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

I have stayed here many times...last visit was July 2012 for my own wedding. I had 20 of my own guests staying at the hotel as we all travelled from the UK. Rooms were always clean, pool was good, access to the internet via computer in reception area was handy. Staff were always helpful, and the breakfast is quite decent in terms of variety and portions. I have stayed here a number of times, and thought to at least to write a review. The cost of the rooms used to be 89.99 (+TAXES) pppn, however, this has probably gone up in price.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

this place is the best of the best at least on my part me and my friend brian stayed therefor sometime and we meet great people so i felt like home all this time and i will like to say thanx to the chief of this place[jordan]at the desk special thanx to simone/joseph/sair/jenn and the new girl///and stuff working around the rooms my most appreciated thanks specially to ann maria// julia //charmin///at the kitchen natasha //elizabeth and erick really hard working guy// thank you guys all,hoping this holydays bring joy to your lives and happy new year full of blessings// wish you guys the best from the bottom of my heart///// feliz navidad/// feliz navidad!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: third floor is the best!!!!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Fergus
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Stayed a Saturday night because of a wedding we where attending. Was concerned about highway traffic as hotel is right on the QEW. Our room was at the front, second floor and didn't hear any noice from outside whatsoever. I was also afraid we would here partying from other wedding guests but again I didn't. Found out next morning they where going on till 3/4 in the morning! Our room was quite large and well appointed. Breakfast was good, staff should have been quicker at refilling hot food items. Had to wait for eggs, then when there was eggs there was no bacon. They also had a waffle maker but the jug of batter was empty and never replenished. The hotel was obviously full and this should have been taken into consideration when planning for the Sunday morning breakfast.
Over all it was good value and recommended.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Mississauga, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

The worst decision of our lives....we booked my parents' wedding anniversary at Admiral Inn Mississauga. At first, the director of sales was nice to work with. But the actual day came...she gave me the contact person for the event so thinking there will be staff present during a big event but no one was there except for the receptionist who was clueless with what's going. The caterer (which consist of only 2 women) was outsourced therefore didnt really care much about the whole event. Dirty plates were waiting forever on all tables, no staff to look over during buffet so therefore, 3 guest tables were waiting in line for food...there was no head table, which we personally asked as well as a dance floor. We, together with ours guests, helped moved tables and chairs around right before the party started. How embarrassing was that?! In my years of service as an event coordinator, I have never experienced such bad professionalism. and now we're trying to get ahold of them to clarify some thing but couldn't be reached whereas before, prior to the event, they were easily reachable for any questions. I am writing this review so other people will not encounter the trauma that my family experienced from Admiral Inn.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
San Diego
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

I stayed for one week at the Admiral Inn, Mississauga I looked on line for accommodations but chose Admiral Inn for price, location and amenities. Its very close to the QEW. The breakfast included scrambled eggs, sausages, bacon, several different kinds of pastry, bagels, juices and coffee/tea. They even had the waffle iron up and running for a couple of days. The room was very clean and the housekeeping staff were super nice. The refrigerator was a wonderful bonus; just remember to turn it up when you go to use it. The room temperature was easy to regulate. Very comfortable. The pool was kind of cool and the jacuzzi was not pipping hot, but very relaxing. You could stay in it a little longer because of the temperature. The dry sauna was a nice bonus. All very clean! Great front desk staff who cared about your stay. My only criticism was that I noticed dust "bunnies" coming out the heating unit. I mentioned it to a maintenance worker, but it never got attention. The front desk made a note of it, but I checked out so I don't know if it was taken care of.
I would stay here again, and recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: Remember to turn on the refrigerator if you plan to use it. Check out the heating/cooling unit's...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Huntsville, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

The main areas of the building such as the entry and dining area are nice, clean. However, we were on the main floor and the carpet in the hallway was torn and filthy probably because the exit door led to the garbage bins and was used regularly by maintenance staff. The room we stayed in was a smoking room and seriously needed airing. Very poor ventilation. The hair dryer in the room had dust and hair caked into the air intakes. Gross. The house keeping standard in the rest of the room was very good.
The food for the free breakfast was fresh and quite good with several options. I was there at a conference and the lunch served was also excellent. Very fresh salad, sandwiches and home made soups.
The room was above average size and was nicely furnished.

Room Tip: Our room was on the end and had 3 windows so it was quite bright and nice.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Been to Admiral Inn? Share your experiences!