“An inexpensive and pleasant stay.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Admiral Inn

You added Admiral Inn to your Saves list
Admiral Inn
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2161 North Sheridan Way, Mississauga, Ontario L5K1A3, Canada   |
Ranked #8 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Mount Hope, Canada
“An inexpensive and pleasant stay.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2012

I stayed here during March break with my daughter. We found it comfortable and welcoming. We spent time in Toronto for the day via Claskson train station (2km away). It was very clean and the service was excellent. We had fun in the pool before bed and then woke up to a excellent hot breakfast. I will be returning to this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: I stayed in room 312, ( I asked for a room with more windows) and it was comfortable.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Mississauga, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

Everything from the reservation to the check-out was perfect.
The staff were warm and inviting over the phone. Making a reservation was easy and efficient, which is nice considering other hotels you can spend 20 minutes waiting to talk to someone (its happened to me too many times). When my colleague and I arrived, we were welcomed with a nice smile and pleasantly surprised by the clean, modern, really well decorated lobby. (I have some decorating ideas now!)

The room was beautiful. I have stayed in both their standard room and kitchenette suite and they are both spacious, cleaner than you could expect from a hotel (or at least I expected with previous experience at other ones) and the amenties were a bonus. LCD Flat screen, fast wireless, the fridge was nice and big and the beds are so comfortable. They are hard to get out of. :)

The breakfast is delicious. So much variety. Its honestly hard to believe you can pay so little and get so much from your stay. And we had the pleasure of meeting the manager who was so helpful with our needs and really friendly.

The hotel also has a pool, hot tub and fitness center which is a bonus bonus bonus.

Needless to stay, i won't stay anywhere else in the area and absolutely recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Ancaster, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

The service was very friendly and the room very clean and comfortable. The hotel is new and has a very fresh feel to it. We really felt that we got great value for our money! We quite enjoyed our stay at the Admiral Inn and intend to stay there on our next visit to the area!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

Stayed at the Admiral Inn in Mississauga for a night with my boyfriend and was so impressed with this hotel. It was in a perfect location right off the QEW and is so clean and modern. The complimentary hot breakfast in the morning was a surprise and was such a great value add! There is even a pool inside the hotel which we found to be a great way to relax at the end of the day. The front desk staff were very polite and so knowledgeable of the area...we got lots of great suggestions on restaurants and shopping in the area. I have stayed at a number of the hotels in the area and nothing compares to the price you pay and the service...it is a steal. We were very impressed with this hotel and will certainly be back!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Burlington, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

I stayed at the Admiral Inn over the weekend of March 3rd 2012. This was my first stay, and I picked the Admiral because the price was so good. I wasnt expecting much when I got there but immediately I was surprised by how modern and inviting the main lobby is. I was greeted right away by the frontdesk clerk, check in took no time and then when I got to my room, everything looked brand new and very clean.

There is no doubt in my mind that when I need a hotel again in Mississauga, I will be at the Admiral.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

While traveling for work I stayed at the admiral inn. I was very pleased with the service I receive, not being from the area I felt that the front staff was very helpful and explained to me what was in the area. Also the rooms were beautiful. Very tastefully decorated and spotless!!!! Which is key for me. I will definitely be back and hopefully for a longer stay.

• Stayed February 2012
Burlington, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

Stayed in this hotel just off the QEW in Mississauga. Had a wonderful time. Our room was spacious and clean. It also had an impressive large flatscreen TV! No complaints about this one. The beds were comfortable and the staff was friendly and accommodating. The pool was great as well. At a more than reasonable rate this hotel easily outshines its local big name competitors. I would recommend it to anyone needing to stay in the Mississauga area. It is convenient for both Toronto and Niagara travel. 10/10

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business

Been to Admiral Inn? Share your experiences!