This is a nice little hotel with beautiful clean rooms. The beds and pillows were so comfortable and the sheets smelt clean and fresh which is something thats very important to me. The shower was a bit small but nothing to get upset about. We didn't have a chance to get to the pool but we took a look at it and it looked very nice and clean. The staff is friendly and helpful.
The only downside I would say is the main road the hotel is on is a very busy road with lots of early morning traffic and a lot of trucks. The windows seemed a little thin considering this, or maybe it was because they were able to open they let in a bit too much of the noise.
I would greatly reccomend this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay relatively close to the airport. Probably not the best idea if you are planning to stay and be in Toronto a lot, as this hotel is no where near the downtown core.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- Comfort Inn Mississauga Hotel
- Travelodge Mississauga
- Travel Lodge Mississauga
- Mississauga Travel Lodge
- Mississauga Travelodge
- Travelodge Toronto West Mississauga
- Comfort Inn Mississauga Ontario
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Comfort Inn Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.