“Great place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West

You added Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West to your Saves list
Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5070 Creekbank Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 5R2, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points!
Ranked #6 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Toronto, Canada
“Great place to stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

This would be my 2nd time staying at this hotel. The staff each time has made me feel as though I was staying at my own home. During this visit I was not feeling well, Rosalina who works at Residence notice this while I was getting breakfast one morning. She suggested thank I drank 2-3 cups of "Red Rose" tea later that evening and made a point for me to get some rest. Well I have to say that I felt much better the next morning. Even though I wasn't home in the "states"; she made me feel as though I was home with friends & family who would have told me the same thing she said "get some rest". Thank you Rosalina for everything and thank the staff at Residence Inn for making each guest feel important.

LaSatra MW

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
LaSatra M,
We appreciate your review and return visit with us at Residence Inn Mississauga Airport. It's wonderful to know that our staff's genuine and hospitable service consistently make you feel right at home. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with Rosalina and will be certain to recognize her with a special commendation for her warm hospitality. Please continue to make us your home away from home when traveling to Mississauga. Thank you again for your review and patronage.

Ruby Lee, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Krakow, Poland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2014

Cosy, newly renovated rooms. As for a person that stayed there for almost 6 months you seriously feel like you don't need to worry about much.
Small exercise room is almost always free and open 24/7. For serious "swimmers" the pool will be too small. Nevertheless ensure to try out the whirlpool.
During quite cold winter of 2013/2014 the fireplace (gas operated) became the most favourite part of the room.

Despite of being close to the airport you DON'T hear the planes as much as you would expect.

Laundry room - always operational and available 24/7

Internet connection - was upgraded at the end of 2013 however I can't see much difference between option "free" and option "upgraded". It looks like 30% increase in bandwith when you buy it hence, reconsider.

TV's do have a tendency to "loose" sound from time to time (for few seconds). It becomes quite frustrating in time and apparently it's affecting all TV's in the hotel rather than just particular one's.

Room Tip: Avoid 206 (and possibly "06" on higher floors). There is a constant sound of the elevator...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Jakub B,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review from your extended stay experience with us at Residence Inn Airport. I loved your observations and appreciate that you recognized our strengths in hospitality and comfort, while providing us some areas of opportunity. We're happy to have had you as our guest and we hope you'll visit us again in the future. Thank you once again for your review.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

Along I'm here, the staff make me as at my home country. The kitchen staff, rosalina help me alot, the cleaner doing excellent jobs, and front desk gave very good information while i'm staying in the hotel.

Room Tip: Try not to get room beside elavator,
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
mohsin_ismail,
I’m pleased to hear of your pleasant stay and appreciation of our staff at Residence Inn Mississauga Airport. I’ll be certain to share your kind comments with our team and will recognize Rosalina with a special commendation for her outstanding service. We hope you’ll visit us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Fairfax Station, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2013

Looks for Rosalina in the breakfast nook...very engaged lady who takes unusual pride in her work! I'll look to stay here again for sure. TripAdvisor said I needed to give at least 200 characters for my review to take, so I gave 232!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
John G,
Thank you for sharing feedback on your excellent stay with us at Residence Inn Mississauga. We're happy to have had you as our guest, and we're pleased to know Rosalina's warm hospitality was a highlight to your visit. I'll be certain to recognize her with a special commendation. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks again.

Stockholm, Sweden
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2013

As a hotel this Residence Inn is probably as good as Marriott expects it to be. The glaring exception is their WiFi and television. They must have one of those bundled plans because unless you are in one of the rooms right next to the lobby the WiFi and TV reception is spotty at best. On several occasions during our week there, the TV just froze. I could never maintain my WiFi connection from the lobby/breakfast area back to my room.
This was a business trip and it was very inconvenient not to be able to work in my room.
If we stay here again, it will have to be first floor - right off the lobby.

Room Tip: Anything too far from ground level and lobby will have extremely poor to non-existent WiFi, Internet...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West, responded to this review, December 23, 2013
Geaster_13,
Thank you for writing and bringing your concerns to my attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you encountered with the WiFi and TV reception, as well as any inconveniences you experienced as a result. I have shared your comments with our maintenance staff in order to make improvements. We value your business and hope we have an opportunity to provide a more positive stay in the future. Thank you again for writing.

Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

This was my first time at any residence inn, I am a silver elite member, but usually stay at the Fairfield inns from Marriott. I have to say I was impressed, when you walk in, you do get that at home feeling, and the front desk clerk Kelsey, was smiling the whole time, very friendly, and very helpful to help me find some good take out, and also made suggestions about when I should take the shuttle to the airport. She has a cheerful attitude, and it made my stay even better. The room itself, is very spacious, and inviting, and has a small kitchenette that is very modern. The beds are excellent too. They offered bottled water in the room but they cost 2.50 each I believe, it would be nice if they offered at least one free one (as they offer free popcorn, and it gets you thirsty lol). The breakfast was great too. The woman (I never got her name) in charge of that area, was super friendly, asking all the guests if they need anything and always saying hello. Definitely a great staff here. I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: get a ground floor room so you are close to the front desk and breakfast area
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
mjhoc,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing your experience with us at Residence Inn Mississauga Airport. We're happy to have been a part of your first Residence Inn experience, and we're glad our excellent service, spacious accommodations, and variety of amenities made for a memorable stay. I look forward to sharing your complimentary feedback with our team, and I will be certain to recognize Kelsey with a special commendation for her warm hospitality. We hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you once again for writing.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

It's my first time here in Canada and my experience is great that i am considering coming back for pleasure.
When i arrived last nov 6 i phoned in the residence inn to request for pick up. The reservation made by my boss was apparently canceled because the date of my arrival was a day early and so nobody showed up. They made a new reservation; it was fast and as soon as i arrived, they made it all easy for me.

I particularly like ate rosalina. Aside from the fact that she is my kababayan in the phils, she was really warm. Shegreets everyone, she's always smiling. She offered waffles during my first day and we had a nice little chat and i felt safe and welcome. Her service is superb because a guest can feel her sincerity to serve. It felt like i was surrounded by nice people and o had this impression that fiipinos here are welcoming and good and this made me proud to be one of them.

The room that i occupied is spacious. The coon area is always clean. The food is good, i particularly like the blueberry muffin.

My experience with residebce inn is great in general and i would definitely recommend it to my friends and collegues.

• Stayed November 2013
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
irene_avi_andi,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay at Residence Inn Mississauga Airport. I'm pleased to hear that our clean and comfortable accommodations, combined with Rosalina's warm hospitality, made for an enjoyable stay. I'll be certain to pass along your compliments and will recognize Rosalina with a special commendation for her outstanding service. We're happy to have had you as our guest while traveling on business, and we hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again in the near future. Thank you once again for writing.

Bai Bunpanya, General Manager

Been to Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West? Share your experiences!