Save Saved
You added Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West to your Saves list
Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5070 Creekbank Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 5R2, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #8 of 58 Hotels in Mississauga
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
“Great rooms”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were staying here for a hockey tournament and the rooms were perfect. Loved the ability to prepare meals right in the rooms. Nice touch leaving microwave popcorn in the room. Front desk staff was great and allowed us to use the breakfast area to set out the meals for the kids allowing us to eat together as a team. The rooms were spotless and huge. Bathroom was beautiful and the vanity was outside the room which was nice when rushing to get ready. We had a king room with a pull out couch. The continental breakfast was really good and had lots of choices. The hotel had security guards walking around making sure everyone behaved. They bothered us a few times for having our doors propped open with the lock. I guess just to keep it more quiet. There is not much around at all, you're in the middle of a business court. Hard to even find a coffee. I stayed here years ago when catching an early flight and would difinitely stay here again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
momof3hockeyboys,
Thank you for taking time out of your busy day and writing a review about your stay with us at Residence Inn. We're delighted to have had you and your crew stay with us, and we're glad it was an enjoyable visit. I'm pleased to know that you liked your spacious suite and found it to meet all of your needs. Thank you for highlighting our friendly and helpful staff. We hope you'll have another opportunity to stay with us at Residence Inn. Safe travels.
Lisa Tracz, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
London
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Recently stayed 2 nights over the weekend, The weekend rates were very reasonable.
The hotel is under renovation and we stayed in one of the yet to be renovated rooms. While the room was well worn and definitely in need of an update, it was very clean. The bathroom was clean and neat
The wifi connection worked well and we had no issues connecting.
The breakfast was hot and fresh both mornings ans the breakfast area was clean.
The hotel was quiet inside and out

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Rvan58,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay with us at Residence Inn. I'm glad to hear that you found our hotel clean, our rooms comfortable, and our breakfast delicious. And quiet too! We enjoyed having you as our guest and hope you'll visit us again soon.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

This is a great place to stay. We had to stay for a couple of days and the staff were super helpful and friendly. The rooms were clean. We had a pet with us and it is one of the few places that is pet friendly. They made our stay to be a delight.
Sam A

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Sam A,
It's great to hear from you. We're pleased to know that your stay with us was a delight. I'm glad our wonderful staff was able to add to your comfort. Your compliments are appreciated and well received. We hope you'll come and visit us again for another exceptional stay.
Israel
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2012

Stayed two nights on a business trip.
Hotel is close to Toronto airport, so is away from town. Plenty of free parking.
The room was very spacious with a fully equipped kitchen. Breakfast was decent, free Wi-Fi.
Gym was functional.
Hotel is being restored so the lobby wasn't in best shape but I assume it will be significantly better in a few weeks.
Overall a good stay if you have to be in the Mississauga area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West, responded to this review, December 3, 2012
natori,
Thank you for staying with us at Residence Inn and writing a kind review. We're glad you enjoyed our clean, spacious suites, and we're pleased your overall stay was good. We hope you'll plan to visit us again the next time your business brings you back to Mississauga.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

Stayed overnight at this hotel 6/19/2012. Stayed in a one bedroom with full kitchen. Room was nicely furnished, however a few minor issues which were dealt with to our satisfaction. Nice to have two separate rooms for more privacy. Pool was ok but had problem with starting the hot tub. Pool side shower had problems with flow rate. Outside courtyard had tables, basketball court...Complimentary morning breakfast was good, people need to attend to their children more for sanitation issues. Hotel had free wifi and free parking. It is located behind the Courtyard by Marriott Airport Corporate. This hotel caters primarily to families with children and is a good value. For business travellers, stay at the next door Marriott. Within easy driving distance to Toronto Airport and 20mins from downtown. Would recommend to all.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West, responded to this review, October 16, 2012
BT-traveler,
Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate hearing from you, and especially receiving your recommendation. I'm glad you liked our facility and enjoyed your vist. Please come and see us again soon.
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012

My wife and I frequently stay at this hotel. The rooms are always very clean and well kept.
The rooms are all very spacious with fully equipped kitchens.
I have never had any problems with the wireless connections to the internet.
Breakfast was excellent with a variety of hot foods.
One of the best things about this hotel is the staff! Thay were always very willing and able to assist us with our requests!
Will most definitely stay here again ..... soon.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Northern_One,
Thank you for your kind review. We're pleased you and your wife stayed with us and enjoyed your visit. I greatly appreciate your compliments about our staff, and I'll make sure to share them in our next staff meeting. Please continue to visit us. We appreciate your business.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

I booked my stay at the residence inn, for my most recent trip because they had really great rates and appeared to have all the amenities that I would need to prepare my presentation for work by the next day.

The room was very spacious and was equipped with cooking utensils, cutlery and a hotplate. However, the rest of the hotels amenities are in a very sad state as in disrepair. I was surprised to find that the fitness studio had only one machine that was in working condition, the other two namely a 2 treadmills and 1 elliptical were "out of service." Not only that, the TV would not turn on!

The staff here are VERY rude, unprofessional, have no understanding what customer service means. If you plan to stay here for the cheaper rates, expect to be treated as a bother for your entire stay. I travel around a fair bit for work and staff here are one of the most uncompromising and inflexible that I have ever met.

I'm writing this review because the last straw was when I finally settled in to get to my work, I realized that they actually DO NOT HAVE wireless connections in the rooms. They have a pretend wireless connection that do no more than show up momentarily in the computers local connections, but as far as connecting you to the internet, Forget it! When I called guest services they rudely informed me that I should call IT/Tech support. I asked if they could send someone to attempt to fix the problem, I got a resolute NO. So I called the 1800 number, and was told that I was now connected albeit to an insufferably slow and totally useless internet connection.
At which point, much to my dismay, I went looking for an ethernet cable that I remembered seeing in the closet. I remember thinking why is this here? I finally figured out why, it’s because the hotels solution to the non-existent wireless internet if to provide every room with an ethernet cable along with IT/Tech support service.

All this to say, don’t expect to have wireless internet here and this is a horrible place for students and or working professional that rely on the internet to be productive. If you insist on working here, expect to be chained to your desk while you do so.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
DYPPTASk,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. It is with great regret to hear that you did not thoroughly enjoy your stay. We are in the process of repairing some of our fitness equipment so I apologize for any unusable items. We do not accept rudeness by any of our Associates so I'm displeased to hear your comments. I will review them with our staff in our next weekly meeting. With regards to your comments about the internet service, I will review our services with our IT Department to see if any improvements can be made. We greatly value your business and hope you will return for a more positive experience.

Been to Residence Inn Mississauga-Airport Corporate Center West? Share your experiences!