“Pleasant stay in challenging circumstances.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West

Save Saved
You added Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West to your Saves list
Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5050 Creekbank Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 5R2, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #10 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
Beijing, China
“Pleasant stay in challenging circumstances.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

I ended up staying here on January as a result of flight cancellations out of Toronto. I had flown in from Asia and onward flights were cancelled. I managed to get the last room at the hotel, arriving late in the evening. They were very welcoming when I arrived and although the restaurant was closed, helped me with some food and a beer. Given the circumstances, they gave me a discount on the room although they could have easily doubled the rate and I would have paid. Can't say enough good things about the stay and people, I recommend on the kindness alone.

• Stayed January 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Chris H,
Thank you for your review and recommendations of Courtyard Mississauga Airport. We're pleased to know that our staff's sincere hospitality added comfort to your situation and stay. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our team on their excellence in service and thank you again for writing. We hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again in the future. Thank you again for writing.

103 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

We booked this hotel because we had a morning flight during the busy holiday seasons, and we would like to take advantage of its "complimentary Airport shuttle service" as claimed on its official website.

It turned out this hotel does NOT offer complimentary shuttle service to Pearson Airport during holiday seasons, and we ended up paying $25 for a taxi ride to the airport. The front desk shrugged and said there's nothing they can do.

The room itself is nice and better than a typical Courtyard property. But again, had we realized their non-existing shuttle service, we wouldn't have booked this hotel. The location is literally in the middle of Nowheresville, and the ride to the airport is way longer compared to other hotels in the airport areas.

All in all, we are disappointed by this hotel for their misrepresentation of its non-existing airport shuttle service and would in no way recommend this hotel to anyone who want to travel to or from the airport. A complaint letter to Marriott has been sent.

Room Tip: Don't stay in this hotel if you are flying to/from Pearson airport.
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
EmanzipationL,
Thank you for writing. We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for any miscommunication and inconveniences you experienced during your stay. We value your business and do hope you'll consider staying with us again in the future. Thank you again for writing.

Madrid, Spain
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

I had to change my schedule as I arrived a day early. The person I talked to was friendly and accommodating. I needed a cab to the mall to pick up some things. Another person, Trang was amazing. She lined me up with a cab. She got me a fixed rate and went with me to the cab to be sure the rate was as quoted. I would go back to the property because of the staff alone!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
mtbilliam,
We're happy to hear from you, and we're glad our staff's excellence in service made for an enjoyable stay. I'll be certain to share your comments with our team, and will recognize Trang with a special commendation for her sincere hospitality. Please plan to visit us again at Courtyard Mississauga Airport. Thank you again for writing.

Paris, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 1, 2013

Very small gym, if you can call it that. At least some treadmills for cardio. Pool looked good did not have a chance to use it.I found it quiet. Not too close to any major venues.Nice lobby , business center, nice to hang out in lobby rather than room to watch TV and grab something from the Bistro. Average prices there.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Steven N,
Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay with us at Courtyard Mississauga Airport. We appreciate you selecting our hotel for your travels, and we're glad you enjoyed your stay. Your feedback is important to us so we thank you once again for writing. We hope you'll visit us again soon.

Waterloo, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2013

I find that the staff always goes the exta mile to make you feel at home!! Also the rooms are clean and very comfortable. There breakfast is top notch and there facilities are great!! I find that when I travel I always compare every hotel I stay in to this one and some come close but none compare!!!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, December 2, 2013
John H,
Thank you for writing a review and sharing your appreciation of our staff at Courtyard Mississauga Airport. Each member of our team strives daily to provide exceptional guest experiences. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with our team regarding their warm hospitality and excellence in service. We're glad you enjoyed a comfortable stay, and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you again for writing.

New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Quick food service, quiet comfortable rooms and conveniently located. I've stayed in the Hilton Garden in prior and this is facility is as good if not better and will probably stay here the next time I come up on business.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, November 6, 2013
RHabes,
Thank you very much for your review; it’s great to know you enjoyed the hotel and we can’t wait to see you again!

Yours truly,
Hong Kong, China
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2013

Stayed on Sep 28 for 1 night in Room 312. The room is OK, comparable to other Courtyard I have stayed before. The exercise room is pathetic. I have never seen a hotel exercise room that the heaviest dumbbell available is 25lbs. Not sure what they are for. The worst part is the multiple rooms on 3rd floor seems to be occupied by partying teens. They yelled in the corridor and banged at doors for at least 30 min at 3am, and then that happened again at 4am. Hotel management seems to be ignoring them or unable to contain the situation for the whole time. As a Marriott silver member, I will never come back to this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room further away from the ice machine, and definitely ask for a floor not occupied by par...
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Ekung,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate hearing from you and receiving your feedback. It is unfortunate to hear that you did not have a satisfying stay with us. I sincerely apologize for the noisy disturbances you encountered during your visit, and any inconveniences you experienced as a result. We value you as our guest and hope that you'll visit us again. Thank you again.

Bai Bunpanya, General Manager

Been to Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West? Share your experiences!