“Stay here if you have to...” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West

You added Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West to your Saves list
Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5050 Creekbank Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 5R2, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #10 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Montreal, Canada
“Stay here if you have to...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

This is a good choice if you need to be close to the airport, but that's about it.
Swimming pool is really small, same as the gym.
The restaurant is barely there and the drinks are overpriced. Coffee is low quality.
The rooms are ok, typical Marriott standards, no complains here.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
DDumitru,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate having you as our guest and hope you will have another opportunity to visit us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012

Nice, clean hotel. A bit of a drive down Eglington to Square One Mall....not close, but it gives you the opportunity to view a bit of Mississauga. If you go to the Square One Mall, make sure you eat at Earls Bar and Grill...all I can say is, "WOW"!!!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
4everaway,
Thank you for your kind review. We're pleased you chose to stay with us at Courtyard, and we're glad you enjoyed your visit. I hope you had fun shopping and found some good buys! Please come and stay with us again soon.
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012 via mobile

We normally stay here because it's quiet and just about the right distance to downtown or to Orangeville where we have family. It is a pleasant 35 minute drive up to the country or about the same amount of time will get you downtown. The hotel is always clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly. We like this or theResidence next door both are great places to stay.

• Stayed July 2012
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Nepean_Traveller,

It’s nice to hear from you on TripAdvisor. We appreciate your business and we’re very glad to know that you had a pleasant stay with us. I’m glad you found our rooms to be clean and comfortable, and glad that you felt our staff was very friendly. The next time you come to visit family, please stay with us again.

New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Found an amazing deal on Priceline for a 4 night stay. The hotel is lovely no issues with staff and customers booking through Priceline. Initially they had given us a king bed but immediately switched without hesitation when we said we needed 2 beds. All staff was friendly and courteous, hotel was nice and quiet and the blackout curtains were a lifesaver after parting all night in Toronto!!!!! I feel that it was a great location .... if you have a car; centrally located about a 20 min drive to downtown. If you don't have a car, I would guess it would be about a 15-20 min walk to restaurants. There are numerous places to eat in the area a major plus! Overall great stay, will definitely come back!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Kmissk,

Thank you for writing a review about our hotel. It sounds like you and your friends had a pleasant stay with us and enjoyed our surrounding area. It is also nice to hear that you found our staff to be friendly and courteous. I will pass this comment along to our staff. Please come and stay with us again on your next weekend getaway.

Newcastle, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2012

Very Polite staff! Employee who greeted us at the desk was very warm and friendly. Hotel was nice and clean. Rooms were clean and spacious. Was able to put up our playpen with a lot of room to move around. Bathroom was spacious as well. Was nice to go with a team because they actually put us all together. Kids had fun being neighbours with everyone instead of having kids on other floors!

Room Tip: Rooms with balcony gives you access to outdoor but a nice closed in private space for coffee in morn...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
San Diego, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Stayed here for business reasons, just outside of Toronto in Mississauga. I usually choose Marriott brand for business travel. The courtyard is always fine, nothing overwhelming and nothing underwhelming. The hotel is located near Mississauga businesses and major freeways which made it easy to find my destinations. Nice rooms and amenities (including cable and free wifi) and a workout room. That's all I need. I did not try the breakfast but I'm sure it was fine. Sure, I'll stay again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, Manager at Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Thank you dexter619 for taking the time to write a review and give a recommendation for our hotel. I’m pleased our location, accommodations and amenities fit your needs. We hope you’ll grab breakfast on your next business trip to the area, you won’t be disappointed! We look forward to having you again.

Kingston, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

My stay at this property was the worst stay I have ever had at any Marriott hotel and I have stayed at many, I was quite disappointed how issues were handled at that hotel and that staff is not properly trained on how to handle issues.and complaints. My room was not cleaned in the morning because I had a DND on door but then I came back to grab something out of room in the afternoon and then went back out around 3pm and told the Front Desk agent to ask Housekeeping to clean my room since we were going out and they were still there for a few more hours. After coming back from dinner and being out for a few hours to let housekeeping clean the room I come back to my room untouched, the bed was not made, no fresh towels and the garbage was still full which was just ridiculous. I called down to the Front Desk to ask why my room was not cleaned and they said they told Housekeeping and I asked if someone could come up then to do it and she said that she had no one that could do it in the hotel at that time.

The second issue that I had to deal with that night and partially into the next morning was just ridiculous, there were people party in the hall around my room and they were screaming up and down the hall and slamming their doors. I called the front desk and asked them to send someone up to tell the people to quiet down and to please not slam their doors. I waited about half an hour and then nothing was resolved and so I called down to the desk again and asked them if they even had sent anyone up yet to talk to these other guests that were making the noise and the front desk agent said not yet. I know that usually when a complaint is made the hotel is to send someone up to deal with it right away. So I was already extremely pissed off at this point because I was tired from the night before and then not having my room made up did not help. I went out twice and asked the noisy guests nicely to keep it down and to please not slam their doors but of course they did not listen and then my boyfriend had to go out once and yell at them and still nothing, I think it is ridiculous that my boyfriend and I had to go out to the hallway to try and get them to quiet down after me phoning the front desk many times. Finally after me calling again to the desk and saying that if they do not do anything about the situation then I will call the police to deal with it, they decided to send someone up which I think was the houseperson. The houseperson that came up told them to keep it down but at the same time breached company policy because when he came up to talk to the guests I was standing at my door watching him and he told the guests to keep it down because someone complained about them and he pointed specifically at my door and said to them that I was the one who complained. Finally after hours of noise and slamming I think they went out for a bit but when they came back around 3 to 3:30 am they were doing the exact same thing screaming in the hallways and slamming their doors. I called down to the Front Desk and had enough and spoke to the Night Auditor Richard which was very nice and professional and said to him that I have had enough and was going to call the police because I was dealing with this issue since 9:30 pm that night. Richard came up and told them to quiet down and then things finally after about 20 minutes quieted down. I just want to say that they only nice and professional people that I encountered was Sherina at Front Desk and Richard (Night Auditor), but other then that this experience was by far the worst that I have ever encountered and will not be coming back to this hotel because of how the issues were dealt with and will let other people know not to go there as well.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
, Manager at Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, June 22, 2012
Dear Kingston G,

Thank you for your candid review of your stay. I would like to offer my apologies for the service you experienced as it does not meet the high standards of Marriott . Please know that we value and take all feedback very seriously as it helps us reach our goal of delivering exceptional service. I will be addressing these matters with my team during our weekly meeting. Thanks especially for recognizing Sherina and Richard, for their service! I hope this experience doesn’t deter you from using Courtyard in the future.

Tanya Kooger, General Manager

Been to Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West? Share your experiences!