“Decent hotel - nothing more, nothing less” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West

Save Saved
You added Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West to your Saves list
Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   5050 Creekbank Road, Mississauga, Ontario L4W 5R2, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #10 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
Vancouver, Canada
“Decent hotel - nothing more, nothing less”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2012

My wife and I attended a wedding in Toronto and stayed at the Courtyard hotel near the airport. Main reason for choosing this hotel was the great price we got online and the fact that I am a Marriott Gold member and internet is for free for Gold members.

The hotel is located about 10 minutes drive from the Toronto Pearson airport and hence is a good option if you need to have an early flight out. There is however nothing interesting in the area (no malls, only company offices... seems to be an industrial zone). We arrived after midnight and were welcomed in a good and friendly way. The lobby is large and nice. Good place to relax and read your newspaper in the morning. You get a free newspaper with your room, which is nice.

The room itself is decent. It looks a bit old fashioned but is well appointed. The internet connection is stable (but expensive if you have to pay for it). The bathroom is quite large and clean. Rooms are basic but decent, so no problem there. The main issue we had with our stay was the noise. Rooms seem to be poorly insulated and I woke up several times during the night because of noise in other rooms and on the hallway.

There is a swimming pool and gym in the hotel, but we didn't make use of it so I cannot comment on that.

In general it is a decent hotel and we would probably stay here again in case we have a layover from Toronto airport. Price was good and location from the airport is very close, but it comes just a bit short of 4 out of 5 stars.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
, Manager at Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, June 29, 2012
Thanks so very much Limshang for writing a review and recommendation! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and continued loyalty to Marriott. We look forward to seeing you again when in the area! We greatly appreciate your business and taking the time to share your comments.
Yours truly,

102 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2012

This is our third year in a row staying at this hotel before a flight. It is great value for only $99. The staff is unfailingly polite and friendly. Rooms are up to date and spotlessly clean. Bed is comfortable. There a free computer for use of guests in the lobby. We have never eaten at the hotel. There is complimentary coffee in the lobby in the morning. You can leave your car here while you are gone at no extra charge and the airport suttle is free. Can't say that about all airport hotels. The immediate area is a wasteland in terms of restaurants. However, is you just drive a few minutes east or west on either Eglinton or Matheson, there is a good choice of many kinds of food. Nothing though within walking distance. All in all, a great hotel for an airport stopover.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, March 12, 2012
Thanks so very much Weswee for writing a review and recommendation! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and continued loyalty to the Courtyard Mississauga. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area!

Toronto,On
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 29, 2012

Arrive quite late, front desk was friendly check in was quick. Lobby was nicely decorated with fireplace and christmas tree (we were there few days after christmas).

Room just as expected like your typical courtyard room. Spacious and clean.
Tried the fitness room as well pool and jacuzzi. Loved it.

Did not try the airport transfer, parking though was free which was a plus.
Location though not so much, its quite far from airport and other stores or restaurants,
even from the highway exit.

Other than that, had a comfortable sleep, our daughter had fun at the pool, staffs was friendly...I think it worth the price..will surely come back.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West, responded to this review, March 8, 2012
Thanks so very much for writing a review and submitting photos! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. We take a lot of care into our breakfast selection and I am glad you found it enjoyable. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area!

Naperville, Illinois, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2012

My meetings in Toronto were near the airport and my host recommended staying at this Courtyard. It was perfectly nice with Internet, snack bar, and new room, comfortable for late night working. Normal Courtyard experience. This hotel is across the street from my business meetings and the perfect location for my host to meet me.

Since my meetings were close to the airport, my host said I didn't need a rental car, and I should take a taxi. No problem for me. When I got to the Toronto airport I learned that for $3 I could take the Mississauga transit bus; the flatrate taxi is $30. I took the bus and it worked out perfectly. I had to wait 10 minutes and the bus ride was 15 minutes... dropping me off right at the hotel. Very good.

After my dinner meetings, I decided to be a tourist and head downtown. Pleased with my first bus ride, I caught the bus to the nearby Islington subway station; from there, I took the subway into the city, to see the pretty holiday lights. Very nice. $12 round trip.

Room Tip: The Mississauga Transit buses: #7 - airport to hotel. #35 - hotel to Islington subway station.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled on business
Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel and for recommending us. I will pass along all of your comments to our team during our next weekly meeting. We look forward to seeing you again!

Orangeville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2011

Stayed at this hotel on a Saturday night while doing some shopping in Mississauga.

Property and room were spotless and well maintained. One of the best maintained properties I have stayed at.

Room had a mini fridge. TV was a flatscreen and actually had HD programming on the channels.

Property is set in a business park with nothing much within walking distance. There are a lot of dining option within a 5 min drive.

• Stayed November 2011, traveled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2011

I have to fly to Toronto three times a year for four days each time. About five years ago an Ontario contact found this place for me and I have not stayed anywhere else since. I travel alone on these trips. This hotel has a free shuttle to and from the airport. Once at the hotel, I have always been greeted warmly and sometimes the staff have gone out of their way to welcome me, as with Andre this past weekend, whose assistance was excellent. Tanya Kooger is a great manager (we have never met), and in the past has left notes in my room or sent emails following my stay. Any complaints/concerns I have had have always had a response. I always leave money for the housekeeping staff but this is the first hotel (and we stay in a lot of hotels) where I have ever had a thank you note. I sure don't expect this, but it was very touching to me. The rooms are spotless. There are some weird things - the bar is closed on weekends. Since I am alone, I do not go to the bar, but it does seem strange that it is closed. There is a restaurant, but it also is closed for dinner on weekends. I guess this is a 'businessperson' hotel. Whatever, this is my Toronto 'home'. I always feel safe here. The shuttle driver takes me to nearby restaurants and picks me up later. Wifi is free and wonderfully reliable. Good newspapers. Cookies. Large clean rooms. It's a bit sterile, and the hotel has the world's most boring name, but I won't be going elsewhere. Thanks!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled solo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2011

We stayed here for a few nights on the 4-th of July weekend as it was recommended by family members - we came for a family reunion in the area. Frankly, I wasn't sure what to expect as we have stayed in airport hotels before but was assured this place was decent. By surprise the hotel was fairly new and very nice inside. It looked inside like a more higher class marriott compared to other courtyards I have stayed at.
Outside grounds and lounge areas well maintained and clean. Buffet breakfast was great.All staff were very friendly and professional. Lots of free parking, free internet, coffee maker, fridge,cookies in the evening at the front desk,...free coffee/tea in the lobby.....newspapers.....big screen TV's......another great stay.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

Been to Courtyard Mississauga Airport Corporate Centre West? Share your experiences!