“Thank you again for making me feel at home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6430 Edwards Boulevard, Mississauga, Ontario L5T2Y3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Harrisburg, United States
“Thank you again for making me feel at home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Although our corporate offices have moved from Mississauga to Brampton Ontario, I still choose to maintain my "home away from home" at the Mississauga Homewood Suites. The management and staff represent that old "hotelier" soul that is so lacking in today's fast paced world. If you are looking for a relaxing stay, where people know your name, stay here!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The first room I chose was not suitable (room #100) due to hydraulic oil smell from the elevator mechanical room, and elevator noise. Was moved to another room without a fuss, which was more than acceptable. All expected amenities were present in the room and the room was clean. Breakfast had limited non-meat options but was otherwise hot, fresh and filling. This hotel is slightly on the expensive side.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

the rooms are as shown on the webpage very clean and inviting I was pleased with everything overall and found the price to be right. I booked a room with the tub in the center of the room for a small get away with the wife and we both were very happy about it. I would definitely come back.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple

Kanata, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Really good breakfast, friendly staff and the shuttle to the wedding was really good.my entire family was staying there and we all said it was a great hotel. We would definately stay there again. May actually just go down for a holiday

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family

Georgetown, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I had a very good experience at this hotel. I was staying at this location due to a wedding invitation at a local establishment. After the ceremony I had some time on my hands. I decided to stay in my very clean and cozy suite with some lunch and the intention to watch the AT&T PRO AM Invitational (Golf). Not very exciting to some, but it is what I like to do on a blistering cold day in February. As I searched the channels I found that this hotel did not subscribe to the golf channel and that simple, local cable (Global) had a fish tank, with fish and other things on the screen stating that this station was not available. These were the only channels that aired the golf. Left a very bad image of your hotel...in my view.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with friends

Newmarket, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel as we were part of a wedding group. We stayed one night, which happened to be on Valentines Day. I was extremely surprised with the price we paid being as low as it was considering this was valentines day and a saturday! No it was not a group price as I booked through CAA which is till just 10% off the regular price.

We were greeted warmly by Elizabeth at the front desk. She seemed to have a monumental task of answering phones and checking people in. However she handled her duties quickly, efficiently and professionally. [very impressed, thank you Elizabeth] We tried to check in a little early and Elizabeth helped us out. I was so greatful. Again,, thank you.

My partner enjoyed the saltwater pool and I enjoyed the clean gym before we continued with the wedding festivities. In addition,, there is free wi fi and a substantial breakfast included in the stay. The room came with a full fridge, dishwasher, sink, 2 burner stove and microwave - this would be a great bonus if we were staying for longer as we could buy our own food. The rooms were quiet and clean. Everyone we encountered was extremely friendly.

The location is right off the highway and there are numerous restaurants and shops nearby.

Thanks guys!

• Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Eastlake, Ohio
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed here in early February on an overnight trip to see Platinum Blonde at the Living Arts Centre and came away mostly impressed. I'll give my pros and cons of my stay here.

Pros:
- Location. Close to Highways 403 and 407, and surrounded by a huge assortment of restaurants and shopping, you really can't beat the location. Plus, you're only 3 miles down the road from downtown Mississauga.
- Cleanliness: My room was pretty much spotless. The kitchen area and appliances were very clean, the bed had been freshly changed, and the bathroom/tub were nice and shiny.
- Value: For the price and the size of the room you get, there is no reason to complain at all. You get way more than you pay for here.
- Wi-Fi: The in-room Wi-Fi was fast and easy to connect to.

Cons:
- A little worn: The carpet in my room was frayed in spots, some of the doors in the hallways could use a fresh coat of paint, and the shower handle in my tub seemed to get stuck real easily (which made turning off the water a chore). That being said, these small issues really wouldn't deter me from staying again.
- Horrid TV connection: I'm assuming the Homewood Suites uses a satellite service, but it seemed that whatever station I would be watching would just freeze up at a moment's notice and wouldn't fix itself for at least 15-20 minutes. It was rather irritating trying to watch the news for weather reports when some of the channels wouldn't work and those that did would freeze on and off.
- Front Desk: Upon arrival I was greeted warmly and promptly. When I returned from the concert, I wanted to grab a soda or two from the convenience area. I waited at least 10 minutes before someone acknowledged I was there. Also when I checked out in the morning, no one was at the desk. I left my key on the counter and headed out as the weather had turned rather snowy that morning.

Again, I'm not going to hold those minor things against the Homewood Suites when considering future stays as they were easy to overlook. Overall I was satisfied with the comfort of the room and the stay in general.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled solo

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga? Share your experiences!