“Very comfortable base for visiting the Toronto area” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga

Save Saved
You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6430 Edwards Boulevard, Mississauga, Ontario L5T2Y3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X Points Package!
Ranked #1 of 58 hotels in Mississauga
Oldbury, United Kingdom
“Very comfortable base for visiting the Toronto area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

This is a newish hotel and as you'd expect for Homewood is very clean and comfortable. The room was spacious and well equipped with modern furnishings. The staff are very friendly and helpful and the breakfasts were very nice. There's a good choice of restaurants nearby, especially the excellent Moxie's across the road.

Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
PeterBLewis, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Thank you for your detailed review on the Homewood Suites Toronto/Mississauga. From our spacious rooms to our customer service, our goal is to make it your home away from home. We look forward in welcoming you "HOME" the next time you visit Mississauga.

274 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Allendale, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

I have enjoyed my stays at the hotel very much over the last six months. I have continued to stay at this hotel because of the Staff very caring and professional from the time I check in till I check out, they are my away from home family. The suites have everything I need and are spacious and comfortable. The breakfast is outstanding-- the best hot complimentary breakfast I've ever had, my favorite time at the hotel is when I get back, after a long working day, to enjoy the well prepared and homemade-type complementary dinner. Iliana, Diego and all the staff are great; it’s so delightful to be greeted daily with so many smiling faces. Another bonus, it’s just only minutes away from Toronto airport and Toronto downtown.
I also brought my family for a long weekend. The sofa-bed didn't get great reviews from my kids, but we were happy with everything else.We really enjoyed our time here. Their Manager, Peter is the Greatest, always Professional and caring and goes out of her way to make our travel remembered.
Overall, I'd highly recommend this hotel and look forward to many more stays with the Hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
“Friendliest Hotel in Mississauga,ON”
WOW....THANK YOU!!!
Thank you for staying with us at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto/Mississauga. I am glad that you and your family enjoyed your stay and you took the time to share your experience. I will be sure to pass along the compliments to our staff and let them know what a great job they are doing. Once again, thank you for staying with us and we look forward in welcoming you "HOME" again in the near future.
Chelmsford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

The Homewood Suites Mississauga is the best hotel ever. For someone who travels regularly like myself it is releaving to find somewhere that feels like home. The staff has a very courtious attitude and the facilities are kept in excellent condition.

“A real home”
Thank you for such a compliment. I will indeed share this with the entire team as this is truly our goal. We all work very hard to provide each guest with an outstanding experience, and it’s always nice to know when we’ve hit the mark. We look forward in welcoming you back "HOME".
Copetown, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

A quality staff makes or breaks a hotel stay. One can overlook small problems if service is great. At his hotel everyone we meet was a great help and very friendly. The little things that were a problem were not worth mentioning.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

PeterBLewis, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
On behalf of the staff and management at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto/Mississauga, thank you for your wonderful comments. I totally agree that Good staff is the Key! We strive every day to provide great service to all of our guests and comments such as yours are such a nice reward to our daily efforts. We look forward in welcoming you back "HOME" soon.
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Warmth, comfort, clean, friendly, helpful, good food ... this hotel had it all. A surprisingly unique experience at this Homewood. While I was unloading my car with business material a staff member who was on break came over to assist. Now that's customer service. Would highly recommend this hotel!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

It is such a compliment when a guest has enjoyed their stay so much that they are inspired to write a review of the Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto/Mississauga. We certainly enjoy creating a positive experience for each of our guests. I am indeed proud to hear that a team member came over to assist you. Thank you for taking the time to share your story with us. We look forward in welcoming you back 'HOME" again soon.
Montreal, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Nothing bad to say except for this time my wifi didnt work, but it usually does when I stay at the Homewood Suites. Room was very clean, complimentary meals are great and they also have access to the gym right beside the hotel if you find the one at the hotel too small.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

On behalf of the staff and management at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto/Mississauga, thank you for your wonderful comments. We strive every day to provide great service to all of our guests and comments such as yours are such a nice reward to our daily efforts. We look forward in welcoming your back "HOME" the next time you are in Mississauga.
Reno, Nevada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

The Homewood Suites property in Mississauga has the most friendly staff of any place I have ever stayed. I arrived at midnight and was promptly checked in with smiles. The suite was like a small one bedroom apartment...very cozy, clean and quiet. The breakfast was delicious. I didn't have the opportunity to eat dinner there as I was invited to enjoy an evening in downtown Mississauga. I will be returning to the area frequently for business and for sure will be staying at this property. Just fantastic.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto/Mississauga. We take great pride in our hotel and its services and are glad you enjoyed your stay. Your insight and feedback are very important to us. It was our pleasure to be of service to you and we look forward in welcoming you back "HOME" soon.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga? Share your experiences!