“Better than Home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga

You added Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga to your Saves list
Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   6430 Edwards Boulevard, Mississauga, Ontario L5T2Y3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #1 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Halifax, Canada
“Better than Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2012

Working night shift - asked for a room away from the day sun - staff could not have done anymore to try to accomodate me - Housekeeping did my room first so I could go for breakfast then sleep - Hotel was very quiet - I don't get these luxuries at home

Room Tip: all rooms ar good - rooms backing onto the court are a bit noisier as the kids play basketball on th...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
PeterBLewis, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this review, May 14, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us. I am happy to hear that our team was able to accomodate your requests and that you were able to sleep during the day. Please continue to make this your "HOME" away from "HOME"! We look forward in welcoming you back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
St,Albert
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2012

The name Homewood does not do this place justice. I spent 1 week there for a business trip, and was amazed as how they made you feel at home.
The rooms are nice ,spacious, and very quiet, I never heard a peep at night.
The morning Buffet was really good, not the average cold buffet, it had everything for everyone.A warm buffet that usually included eggs(different variety for different days) a hashbrown of different variety as well as bacon/sausage etc. You could make your own waffle if you choose as well. There are the cold items like cereal,yogurt,and always fresh friut. Your choice of beverage hot or cold, as well as pasteries.
At the end of my days I was suprised to find a light dinner...not sure I would of called that light. EX....The first night i was there ,they served chicken kabob and rice with salad, they offer free beverages and if you choose beer or wine those are added to your hotel bill . The dessert is they stable there amazing cookies...those cookies you could find at the front desk when you arrive home, in the dinning room, and also the housekeeper left some wrapped in a bag for me in my room....They were so amazing that i ordered some for the group I was there on business
for.The only negative I thought was the cost they charged me for a dozen $13.95.
If you choose not to eat there, they is plenty across the street such as Turtle Jack,Moxie's,boston pizza ,really alot of fast food as well.There is LA fitness across the parking lot and a movie theatre where all the restuarant are located....All just step's from the hotel.
The staff that work there are really nice, everyone greet's you. I have stayed at many hotel and have never seen a GM (Peter) who takes the time to speak to his guests, in the dinning room,in the hallway,in the foyer wishing all a great day!!!
I know i am back in Mississauga in Sept, and will make sure I stay there again!!!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us, we appreciate the detailed feedback. I have shared your experience here with our team. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward in welcoming you back "HOME" again in September.
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

When we return to the Toronto area we will stay here again. Our room was spacious, everything worked well. The hotel was quiet for sleeping. The room came with a full size fridge, a microwave, toaster, and even a dishwasher. ( I thought my husband was joking when he said there was a dishwasher!) The showerhead was nice along with toiletries. Breakfast and light dinner complimentary food was excellent. The hot tub and indoor pool temps were just right which can be hard to find perfectly adjusted at most hotels.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on a floor higher up and away from the elevator. I was ask for that, and if they goo...
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us> We appreciate the feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast as well as our dinner. I have shared your comments with our team and we look forward in welcoming you back "HOME" again soon.
Ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2012

I recently stayed at this Homewood Suites and was very impressed. The team was very friendly, from the front desk, to the breakfast and dinner service staff. The housekeeping team made a great effort to say hello each time we passed in the hallways.

My only complaint was that the internet seemed to be hit or miss. The wireless connection was extremely slow, and sometimes didn't work at all. Using my iPad, this was quite frustrating. When I called down, the Front Desk agent told me I could come pick up a wired cable to try it that way. I ended up using my laptop at the desk, which had a normal wired connection speed. It restricted where I could connect in the suite; only at the desk and not in the bedroom area or sitting on the couch.

The meals were really good as well. There was lots of selection at breakfast, and you're best to go down early to ensure you get the freshest hot items. The Welcome Home dinner was wonderful, and the staff were very friendly and seemed to know everyone! I was only there for a few days, but it was obvious those that had been there for quite some time.

The rooms were clean, spacious and there are 2-flat screen televisions in the 1-bedroom suites. One large TV in the bedroom, and another in the living room. There were also individual thermostats in the living room and in the bedroom. There's also a ceiling fan in the bedroom! There's also a DVD player in the living room, and DVDs can be signed out at the front desk. I didn't know about this until our last night, but if you go to the front desk, they've got a selection of DVDs that are free for 2 nights.

Thanks for a great say! I'll definitely be back next time I'm in the area!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
PeterBLewis, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this review, May 23, 2012
Thank you for staying with us at the Homewood Suites by Toronto/Mississauga! I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and took the time to share your experience. I will definitely share your review with the staff because we all like to hear what our valued guests are saying! Once again, thank you for staying with us and for sharing your positive review. I do hope that you will come back and visit us again in the future as we all look forward in welcoming you back "HOME"!
Stratford
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2012

Travelling as a group of parents and hockey players I cannot begin to describe how great the staff and General Manager Peter made us feel. From Peter personally coming to our rooms to welcome us to the use of the lobby and barbeques I cannot say enough. Great service, better staff, highly recommended.
Manny P.
Stratford Ontario

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
PeterBLewis, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this review, April 26, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us, we appreciate the feedback. It was a pleasure to meet you and the other parents while you were here for your hockey tournament. I am sure you enjoyed the indoor pool and whirlpool as well as the fitness centre. As you may be aware, the two barbeques in our courtyard is for our guests to use. We want to ensure that everyone feels at "HOME" while staying with us.
Parkhill, ON
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

We visited this hotel for two nights this past weekend and would highly recommend it for families! They had a great pool and hot tub but best for teenagers was the all you can eat breakfast! Including waffles, cereal, potatoes, eggs, sausage, bacon. Will definately come back for business as Monday-Thursdays they also include dinner! Beautiful clean rooms with a full kitchen! The attention to detail was impressive...soft welcoming music playing in our room when we arrived. Peter and his staff welcomed us and made us feel right at home!
Highly recommend staying here!

Room Tip: We stayed in a room with a king size bed and pullout sofa..very spacious and clean. There was a hoc...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us, we appreciate the feedback. It was great having you and the entire group here and we look forward to serving you in the future. If you are travelling during the week, in addition to daily, hot complimentary breakfast and a light meal served Monday through to Thursday evenings. We look forward in welcoming you "HOME" again soon.
GRAND BEND
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2012

I visited this hotel 2 nights this past weekend and can whole heartedly recommend it to anyone! It is a beautiful property, the rooms are so nice with the full kitchens! Peter and his staff were so attentive, their customer service was excellent! Breakfast was the best complimentary hotel breakfast I have ever seen! Eggs, home fries, pancakes, waffles, sausage, fruit and more. We were so impressed!

Room Tip: The 2 bedroom suite was LOTS of room for a family of 5!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay with us, we appreciate the feedback. It was great having you here and we look forward to serving you in the future. When you stay with us be sure to take advantage of everything we offer. There is a fitness center, business center, indoor pool and whirlpool. In addition to daily, hot complimentary breakfast we serve a light meal Monday through to Thursday evenings. Ask any member of our team for details during your next stay. We look forward in welcoming you back "Home" again soon!

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Toronto - Mississauga? Share your experiences!