“Lovely birthday experience” 5 of 5 stars

+1 905-822-1801
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Solstice Restaurant and Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 1,254 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian, Wine Bar
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Clarkson Rd.
Description: Solstice Restaurant and Wine Bar serves Modern Style Italian Cuisine as well as their own twist on continental classics. Along with this is their immense wine selection that changes often to provide the most variety possible.
“Lovely birthday experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I reserved a table for two for my fiance's birthday dinner through open table. It was our first time there and we will definitely return. The food was delicious, perfect portions, friendly service, and a great atmosphere. To top it off they surprised my fiancé with a bday sparkler in his cremebrule :) thanks guys!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hamilton, Canada
“Incredible!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

Chose from their "best of" menu and thoroughly enjoyed all 3 courses. My wife ordered Chicken Parm, which was not on the menu, but they made it (perfectly) for her. This was our 2nd visit and we were not disappointed. This is truly a hidden gem.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto
“Surprise in Mississauga”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013

We recently celebrated a friend's birthday and we were in the Mississauga area. We tried Solstice and I was quite impressed with the facility, service and food. There was a fixed price menu and one of the items was lobster. I figured the lobster would be one of those little tiny things you usually get on "specials" but decided to ask the server. She assured me it was a good size so I went with that menu. I started with baked brie in panko crumbs with a port reduction. It was really delicious and the portion was very generous. When the lobster came I was so glad I ordered it as it was a good size and was cooked to perfection. It came with pasta in a lobster cream sauce and it was full of lobster pieces and a very good sauce. Again the portion was very generous and delicious. I had chocolate bread pudding for dessert and even though bread pudding has never really appealed to me, it was very good. This is one place I will go to again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
pa
“Best Tiramisu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Former owners of Elliot House reopened as Solstice. Always loved their tiramisu- very creamy, loaded with mascarpone, liquor laden cake, just dreamy.
Had lunch with colleagues and ordered the chicken parmigiana, very tender and well seasoned served with vegetables. Veal and steak equally good and tasty. The bread is soft and good as well. They were not very busy during this time.

Visited December 2012