Stayed for a quick stay.
-The place looks great, especially the lobby and bar/snack/resto area.
- Big design efforts in the room but they remain quite small
- Great music selection in lobby.
- The lights in the room are very strong and cold and do not allow for dimming
- The construction has been done on the cheap. Chips, traces of glue on the floors, cheap carpets.
- The staff was very awkward. The server/barmaid was also very "forthcoming", checking me out in a manner that made me very uncomfortable. The front desk staff was alternatively rude or just overwhelmed by basic tasks and questions.
- The prices for most breakfast items are not evident/ I did not see them before being charged... I am not even sure if it is legal.
Just not sure it is worth the price. It is pretty, yes, but could do much better.