“Clean Hotel very close to Airport with free Breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3299 Caroga Drive, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1A3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #20 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Hoboken, New Jersey
“Clean Hotel very close to Airport with free Breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

I had a 2 night stay at this hotel with my friends back in October 2014. The hotel was great, the staff was nice, and they arranged trips for us to/from Airport rather quickly. The free morning breakfast was decent. The WiFi was good!

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
MOSCOW
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

I stayed here on a recent business trip and was very happy with the hotel. The staff is friendly and helpful. They have inside garage (extra charge, although my fee was waived as a Marriott Platinum Customer) that makes staying out of the cold very nice.

The room was a bit dated, but clean and large. I had a small breakfast table and sofa in the living area and a separate bedroom area. There is also a work desk. Small refrigerator in the room too. The bath was plenty large and the shower worked well.

I only had two small issues worth mentioning. They light up the front of the building with bright lights at night and even with the room darkening shades, light seeps through so I found that a little annoying since I wake up during the night and the lights made it tougher to return to sleep. And the internet is 2 - I was all the way at the end of a hall and the internet was very iffy at times. I went down to the lobby when it was at it's worst and it worked just fine there. I think this was more a room location issue.

Breakfast room is big and they have the usual fare which is fine. Only one waffle maker in a corner made that hard to use so I didn't after the first day. They also had a school group in while I was there and there was absolutely no space to sit down, so I fixed that by coming back 30 minutes later since I had the time. I wouldn't have even known the kids where there if I hadn't run into them at breakfast so that spoke well for the hotel, kids and the lack of noise.

Love the convenience to the airport and roads. Plenty of restaurants in the area too.
I would absolutely stay here again and recommend the property.

Room Tip: Stay away from the ends of the building if internet is important,
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Lately I have been staying at the Fairfield Inn and Suites, Toronto Airport, and I have been very happy with the reception I have been getting. The front desk staff has gotten to know when I am arriving, and my key and requests are ready and waiting for my arrival. They're AWESOME! I never have to ask for anything, they have it all set for me upon check-in, from the room type, the higher floor request, extra linens, etc.... Always greeted with a smile and being called by name. Kudos to the staff - Atheena, Varun, Akhil, Dan and Alena! Thanks for making my stays as comfortable and relaxed as possible! Very much appreciated! :)

Room Tip: Internet is poor - I always use the ethernet cable in the room, even then the internet is no as fast...
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I stayed in this hotel twice during my one week stay in Toronto for an IT Project. On both these occasions I had faced problem in my room and front-desk, but I ignored it as I was in rush. However on my way back to New York, I had to stay for a night.

Even though my company paid them already, they asked me to provide a credit card for incidental and deducted US $270 which included my room tariff. I had to wait for a month to get the refund. I have stayed in some of the best hotels of Marriott and they are known for excellent services. It took 24 hrs to fix my shower knob, but second time when I checked-in and complained about faulty and broken door lock they upgraded my room.

Staff at the Front-Desk were really courteous and helpful. I would like to thank Akhil, Alena, Rahul, Jacob and the manager who upgraded my room. I am sorry I forgot his name. Special thanks to Akhil, who was informative and tried his best to arrange my Niagara Fall trip at 2am though I couldn't go due to bad weather and also I wasn't feeling.

Positive side: Near Airport, Free Shuttle to airport, TV for Flight status, Sumptuous Breakfast, Excellent Staff

Negative side: Far from downtown, No shuttle to downtown, Paid laundry

Room Tip: Best view - Top floor front side for airport view
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
New Brunswick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel for a night while on our way to Mexico. It conveniently located close to Pearson Airport with a convenient free shuttle. The hotel was clean and very quiet. We enjoyed the free breakfast in the morning. The staff from the front desk and the shuttle van were pleasant and helpful. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
ATo0r, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear luv2travel018,

Thank you for staying with us at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Toronto Airport. I am happy that we were able to provide you with a convenient and hopefully stress-free stay. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service and I am excited to share your feedback with the staff. We really do appreciate it.

Thanks again and have a great day! We hope to see you again soon.
Mt Pleasant
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Fitness center is not open 24 hours per day, opens at 6am. Not convenient for people that have to go to work or a meeting on the other side of Toronto. In addition, breakfast supposedly starts at 6am. After second day in a row of hot breakfast not being placed out until 6:15, discussed it with morning manager. Maybe a dozen people sitting around waiting for the hot breakfast. He apologized, but third day, only a couple minutes better. Maybe 6:13 everything was out. May seem petty, but when living out of a hotel and need to be at work at 6:30, one needs every minute possible to drive to the jobsite in the local traffic. May not be big deal for hotel manager, but is for those catching an early flight or work.

Dear Kevin P,

Thank you for choosing Fairfield Inn and Suites Toronto Airport. Thank you so much for your feedback. We very much appreciate understanding where our guests think we can improve. I have spoken with the breakfast attendants to ensure the punctuality of our complimentary breakfast service. We understand the importance of getting a breakfast on time so that you can be on your way. Unfortunately, we are unable to keep the fitness center open 24 hours for health and safety reasons. We aim to provide excellent service and hope to continually improve.

Thanks again for staying with and for the feedback. Have a great day.
Champaign
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While we had no complaints at all about the room or the staff thee television coverage was awful and we were not able to get global CBC and CBS. With the final four on it was not good at all. We were told by the hotel staff after asking multiple times that the hotel removed these stations from their offerings. Really very basic channels missing
So while hotel itself was ok not being able to watch the final four at the hotel really put a damper on the stay

Stayed April 2015
Dear Martin M,

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn and Suites. I am sad to hear that your stay did not live up to your expectations. I apologize for some of the channels missing. Our provider upgraded our system and for some reason we lost 3-4 channels. However we do provide a total of 70 channels and we are working with our provider to restore the other channels that are a part of the package we have purchased from them.

We hope to have this resolved shortly and at that time I hope you revisit us.

Thanks and have a great day.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!