“Front desk staff is AWESOME!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3299 Caroga Drive, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1A3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #21 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Toronto, Canada
“Front desk staff is AWESOME!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Lately I have been staying at the Fairfield Inn and Suites, Toronto Airport, and I have been very happy with the reception I have been getting. The front desk staff has gotten to know when I am arriving, and my key and requests are ready and waiting for my arrival. They're AWESOME! I never have to ask for anything, they have it all set for me upon check-in, from the room type, the higher floor request, extra linens, etc.... Always greeted with a smile and being called by name. Kudos to the staff - Atheena, Varun, Akhil, Dan and Alena! Thanks for making my stays as comfortable and relaxed as possible! Very much appreciated! :)

Room Tip: Internet is poor - I always use the ethernet cable in the room, even then the internet is no as fast...
  • Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I stayed in this hotel twice during my one week stay in Toronto for an IT Project. On both these occasions I had faced problem in my room and front-desk, but I ignored it as I was in rush. However on my way back to New York, I had to stay for a night.

Even though my company paid them already, they asked me to provide a credit card for incidental and deducted US $270 which included my room tariff. I had to wait for a month to get the refund. I have stayed in some of the best hotels of Marriott and they are known for excellent services. It took 24 hrs to fix my shower knob, but second time when I checked-in and complained about faulty and broken door lock they upgraded my room.

Staff at the Front-Desk were really courteous and helpful. I would like to thank Akhil, Alena, Rahul, Jacob and the manager who upgraded my room. I am sorry I forgot his name. Special thanks to Akhil, who was informative and tried his best to arrange my Niagara Fall trip at 2am though I couldn't go due to bad weather and also I wasn't feeling.

Positive side: Near Airport, Free Shuttle to airport, TV for Flight status, Sumptuous Breakfast, Excellent Staff

Negative side: Far from downtown, No shuttle to downtown, Paid laundry

Room Tip: Best view - Top floor front side for airport view
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
New Brunswick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed at this hotel for a night while on our way to Mexico. It conveniently located close to Pearson Airport with a convenient free shuttle. The hotel was clean and very quiet. We enjoyed the free breakfast in the morning. The staff from the front desk and the shuttle van were pleasant and helpful. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
ATo0r, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear luv2travel018,

Thank you for staying with us at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Toronto Airport. I am happy that we were able to provide you with a convenient and hopefully stress-free stay. We pride ourselves on providing excellent service and I am excited to share your feedback with the staff. We really do appreciate it.

Thanks again and have a great day! We hope to see you again soon.
Mt Pleasant
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Fitness center is not open 24 hours per day, opens at 6am. Not convenient for people that have to go to work or a meeting on the other side of Toronto. In addition, breakfast supposedly starts at 6am. After second day in a row of hot breakfast not being placed out until 6:15, discussed it with morning manager. Maybe a dozen people sitting around waiting for the hot breakfast. He apologized, but third day, only a couple minutes better. Maybe 6:13 everything was out. May seem petty, but when living out of a hotel and need to be at work at 6:30, one needs every minute possible to drive to the jobsite in the local traffic. May not be big deal for hotel manager, but is for those catching an early flight or work.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business
Dear Kevin P,

Thank you for choosing Fairfield Inn and Suites Toronto Airport. Thank you so much for your feedback. We very much appreciate understanding where our guests think we can improve. I have spoken with the breakfast attendants to ensure the punctuality of our complimentary breakfast service. We understand the importance of getting a breakfast on time so that you can be on your way. Unfortunately, we are unable to keep the fitness center open 24 hours for health and safety reasons. We aim to provide excellent service and hope to continually improve.

Thanks again for staying with and for the feedback. Have a great day.
Champaign
2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

While we had no complaints at all about the room or the staff thee television coverage was awful and we were not able to get global CBC and CBS. With the final four on it was not good at all. We were told by the hotel staff after asking multiple times that the hotel removed these stations from their offerings. Really very basic channels missing
So while hotel itself was ok not being able to watch the final four at the hotel really put a damper on the stay

Stayed April 2015
Dear Martin M,

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn and Suites. I am sad to hear that your stay did not live up to your expectations. I apologize for some of the channels missing. Our provider upgraded our system and for some reason we lost 3-4 channels. However we do provide a total of 70 channels and we are working with our provider to restore the other channels that are a part of the package we have purchased from them.

We hope to have this resolved shortly and at that time I hope you revisit us.

Thanks and have a great day.
Vienna, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is probably one of the easiest hotels to get to from the car rental facility if you arrive late and need a one night stopover room before continuing on in the car as I did. You just follow the signs for the airport exit and highways, stay to the left for "Airport Road" exit, turn right, left at the traffic light and left at the next street and you're there. It is very easy and the building is in sight the whole time.

The front desk staff were very friendly and efficient, provided all the info needed, and clarified the use of the garage. Mind you the in/out arrangement is a bit peculiar as you have to cross over to the left in the "wrong" lane to put the key in to open and then the reverse crossover when getting out is even worse because you have to cross over the ramp to the upper level though the wall blocks your view. The whole arrangement is a bit crazy and should never have been designed that way as it could be rather dangerous if it was ever busy. But upon leaving getting back to the highways is a very simple affair of right out of the hotel, right at the stop sign, and the ramps are just past the traffic light.

Besides that the room is fine, up to the modernized Fairfield Inn standard and decor (including the rather appalling and busy wall paper that is in the professional pictures!) Everything was clean, perhaps a bit too much scented air freshener for my liking on arrival as someone with allergies or sensitivity might have had a real reaction. The bed was great and comfortable and the breakfast adequate and to be expected with the brand.

I recommend this place. Even though you can see the entire airport out the window, it is well soundproofed.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
Dear travel-here-there,

Thank you for staying with us at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Toronto Airport. I would also like to thank you for your comments. I am glad to hear that we were easily accessible and provided you with a satisfactory stay. I will be sharing your feedback with my team as we all work hard to provide our guests with a comfortable stay.

Thanks and again and have a great day!
Sudbury, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I stayed at this hotel on March 17 and again on March 31, 2015 using the 2 week on-site parking option while on vacation. We left our vehicle for the two week period in the hotel's exterior parking lot without incident (there is also underground parking at this hotel).

The hotel has clean, comfortable rooms, with a friendly and helpful staff. There was no sign of bed bugs or cockroaches. The hotel appears to be well maintained, has eleven floors and is quiet. The decor is retro and is tastefully completed.

Check out time is at noon, which allows for more time to rest after a day of travelling, or to wait for late afternoon flights in a more comfortable setting than the airport.

The hotel has a small restaurant with a varied menu which has good food at reasonable prices. The restaurant is open until 10 p.m. and offers a complimentary, self-serve hot breakfast for guests from 6:00 a.m. until 9:00 a.m. Management may want to consider serving the complimentary breakfast until 10:00 a.m. to allow guests who arrive later in the evening or at night more time to rest before eating in the morning.

There is also a small convenience store off of the lobby where guests can purchase not only items such as chips, pop and candy bars, but also microwave meals which can be heated in the hotel room.

The complimentary shuttle to the airport is quick and convenient; guests arriving by air need only call the hotel for a pickup at the airport after collecting their luggage. Outgoing shuttles leave the hotel every half hour. Since the hotel is a very short distance from the airport. travel time is only minutes to and from the hotel.

Overall, this hotel offers very good quality and convenience to its guests.

Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear Jim K,

Thank you for staying with us at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Toronto Airport. I would also like to thank you for your feedback. Your words are very valuable to us and I will be sure to share them with the team. I am glad we provided you with a convenient stay and that you were able to park your car with us. We pride ourselves on providing reliable and clean service and I am glad we provided that for you.

Thanks again and have a great day! We hope to see you again soon.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!