“Above and Beyond!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport

You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3299 Caroga Drive, Mississauga, Ontario L4V 1A3, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #21 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Wingham, Canada
“Above and Beyond!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

As a Travel Agent we are always looking for a great stopover hotel. The Marriott Fairfield fits that description! The front desk staff is amazing whether it be a phone conversation or a face to face encounter - they are always willing to go above and beyond! The renovated rooms, the delicious breakfast and the prompt shuttle service only add to the appeal of this hotel. Just yesterday I had an issue arise with clients staying there - Adam at the front desk went above and beyond to make sure they were taken care of. Will always use this hotel for our clients as well as my personal travel as they simply are the BEST!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are great!
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Gatineau, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

As a Toronto based flight attendant living near Ottawa, I get to stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport on a regular basis. And I love it. I did choose this hotel property for its proximity to the airport and that it is part of the Marriott brands. But what make this hotel great for me is its efficiency. I never have to wait for the shuttle more than 15 minutes at the most. And once I do enter the lobby, I am welcomed with a smile and my room keycard is ready as I did check in through the Marriott application on my mobile device. So convenient.

The hotel is clean, the rooms are large and well appointed. The bed are alright and perhaps the pillows could be more comfortable, but still, one spends a good night sleep. The WiFi works efficiently and is free. There are a two computer station adjacent to the lobby if you need to browse the Internet and print something. Breakfast is included although I cannot comment on its quality as I do not use it, but the clients seem to appreciate it. And in a walking distance, you can find some dining venues if one wishes.

So if you are looking for a friendly staffed hotel facility near the Toronto airport, the Fairfield Inn & Suites is a great place to spend the night.

• Stayed March 2015, traveled on business
ATo0r, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this review, 4 days ago
Dear Francois1955,

Thanks you so much for the fantastic review! We are grateful to have regular guests like yourself stay with us. I am happy to share this review with all of my staff and I know we will all strive to continue to provide the service and amenities that you expect from us. We will work on updating our pillows for the added comfort of our guests. We hope to see you again soon.

Thanks and have a great day!
Regina, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The shuttle from the airport to this hotel had the most awesome, happy, female driver.She was quick to show up, informative, and remembered our names for two weeks. The serving staff made an extra effort to feed us breakfast after we missed the breakfast buffet.The pool and exercise room made the visit more enjoyable. As this hotel is close to the airport, i highly recommend a visit there.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Dear nymer4,

Thanks you for staying with us and thank you for the review. Our staff work hard to provide excellent service and I am glad you experienced this with our shuttle driver and breakfast staff. I will be sure to pass on the fantastic feedback. I am glad you were able to utilize the pool and fitness center. It is great to hear that your stay lived up to any expectations that you had.

Thanks again for the wonderful review and have a great day!
MYRTLE BEACH
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The airport location is handy for me and there are many excellent hotel choices available. The Fairfield is within a stones throw off the Hilton Garden and the Hampton Inn. Apparently Hampton and Fairfield are owned by the same lodging group so that may limit price competition. Rooms were very clean with good facilities the internet and TV selection was suitable. Breakfast was marginal certainly not as good as a full service cook to order but enough to start the day.

Room Tip: Walls are thin so you take your chances on who your neighbor is. No sounds from the airport.
  • Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
Dear StrugglingGolfer,

Thanks so much for staying with us and for providing us with your review and feedback. It is great that you found the facilities and your room up to standard. We do hope that our selection of hot and cold complimentary buffet breakfast was enough to start the day. Hopefully next time you stay with us you are flying somewhere and have a chance to use our shuttle service! We are committed to providing great service and I am glad we were able to that for you.

Thanks again and have a great day!
Niagara Falls
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I travel extensively. This hotel was absolutely horrendous. Firstly, we were told that the pool and hot tub were closed, but we could go next door to use theirs (it was -20 so really not an option soaking wet). We went up to the room ,relaxed and went to bed early as we had a 6:30am shuttle to catch our flight. There was a fire alarm at 10pm that was a false alarm ,but the alarm went for over half an hour. Not the hotel's fault, but nonethless, not great. When we called down to front desk, the clerk said, we know, what time do you want your wake up call ? He spoke before we even had a chance. Our wake up call was already requested, which then made us worry. The beds were hard and pillows uncomfortable as well. The wake up call never came, so luckily we were up. We went down to breakfast at 6:10...they were empty on bacon, eggs and yogurt and was not re-filed by the time we left for our shuttle--so, no breakfast, or none refilled we could have. The shuttle was way overcrowdded, we were lucky to be on the shuttle,others were told to wait for the next one. On the way home, we waited over 40 minutes for the shuttle, called the hotel twice, was told 10-15 minutes the first time. When we called back, we were put on hold, then transferred to reservations who said, well, just go to pole S5. We had been there 30 minutes at this time. The customer service was aweful all around and they truly could care less.
You can find much better for the money, especially in the airport hotel area..and they might actually put breakfast our for you !!

Room Tip: Book a couple weeks in advance, there are much better options for a good price. Can usually find shu...
  • Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
ATo0r, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Sabreman,

I apologize that your stay was not what you expected. Unfortunately, sometimes hotels have to go through renovations, in this case our pool and spa, in order to benefit our valued guests for future stays. I also would like to address the fire alarm: in this case we were found in a situation that we could not control and it is up to the Fire Department to deactivate the alarm. We had a pipe burst due to extreme cold weather and tried our best to manage the situation. We thank all our guests for their patience and understanding during that time. As far as the breakfast and shuttle go, I will certainly talk to the appropriate team members to ensure that these are isolated issues. We take a lot of pride in providing good service and apologize for falling short during your visit.

Thanks again for the feedback and have a great day!
ontario
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stayed overnight Wed. Feb.25 to make a morning connection. We chose this hotel because of proximity, the shuttle and they have a pool which was important following flights of 8 hr., 5 hr., and 13 hr. There was no notification on the website so we were very disappointed to find that the pool was renovated over a month's time - this was not a surprise to the hotel - the reservation was made a week in advance but the work was going on for almost a month. The overall stay along with the professional work of the staff during a prolonged fire alarm, as well as the friendly shuttle filled the rest of our expectations. I only suggest that some info be included on the web site when a feature is not available.

• Stayed February 2015, traveled with family
Dear globalgirl48,

Thank you for choosing the Fairfield Inn and Suites Toronto Airport. I am happy to hear that we filled most of your expectations. I apologize for the inconvenience of the pool shutdown - we had it closed for a quick renovation and it is now back up and running. I also thank-you for your kind words during the fire alarm. Unfortunately, due to cold weather a pipe had burst and we are grateful to guests patience and understanding during such uncontrollable circumstances. Your feedback is much appreciated and I hope that you stay with us again and have a chance to use all of our services (including the pool and spa!).

Thanks again and have a great day!
Nova Scotia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Chose the Fairfield when flights were cancelled/delayed due to weather.

Check in -quick/ smooth, front desk friendly

The room was a king suite @ $10 more than a regular room . It very spacious and worth the $. Separate living area containing,a bar area, table and chairs, sofa, and TV and closet. Some of the furniture seemed a bit dated but comfortable and clean,

Bedroom - comfortable bed, TV and plenty of closet space ( with safe).

Free WIFi - no issues. Was used to check email, flights etc.

Great Breakfast included with choice of scrambled egg, sausage patties, bread, bagels, bananas, fruit, cereal, yogurt, juice, tea, coffee.

One recommendation to include extra blanket for bed.

Friendly shuttle service to and from hotel.

We would choose to stay here again for the value and proximity to airport.

Stayed February 2015, traveled as a couple
Dear SunlovinfromtheCape,

Thank you so much for staying at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Toronto Airport. I am glad that we were able to provide you with the services you need in light of your cancelled flight. I will be sure to share your comments with the team. We pride ourselves on providing convenient service and I am happy we delivered this to you.

Thanks again for the feedback and have a great day!

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!