My husband and I stayed at this hotel during the Hardwell concert in November 2014.
Check-in was a breeze and parked in their visitors garage above the main floor. It was nice to have the entrance from the garage go down directly to the elevators. Unfortunately, we had to carry all our belongings down the stairs without any assistance. The concierge should have advised us at check-in to bring in any belongings for assistance.
The hotel room was average and very spacious. Unfortunately, our room was not fully stocked with toilet paper and glass/plastic cups.
Before our friends and I left for the concert, my husband had called the front desk to inquire about visitor parking. We had a couple of cars parked in the visitors parking for the evening and wanted to confirm at what time they were allowed to park in their garage. The lady on at the front desk was very rude over the phone and replied with an assumption that all of our friends were staying the night (which they were not). The front desk replied 'Your friends will get a ticket after 2PM'. Her response was not to the liking of my husband who later called the front desk back to speak to a manager in regards to the poor customer service the lady had earlier. To make our case clear, We had a few friends meet us at the hotel before the concert to drink and carpool together. Our friends did not stay over night and was gone by 1AM.
Before we had left, we also called to have a blanket brought up to our room which we waited over an hour for and still did not receive it by the time we left for the concert. When we arrived back to the hotel, the blanket was on the couch. Housekeeping must have let themselves in while we were away, which I am not too pleased about.
The morning of our check-out, I had called to request fresh towels and more toilet paper be brought to our room. Unfortunately, that request took another hour to wait for until I followed up with another phone call. I had to wait an hour and half for fresh towels and toilet paper! Seriously?
That pretty much sums up our stay at this hotel. It wasn't the worst experience we've had but it also isn't the best. This hotel will not be our #1 choice next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NEWLY RENOVATED THROUGHOUT. Fairfield Inn and Suites Toronto Airport is located at 3299 Caroga Drive, Mississauga Ontario.We are conveniently located less than one mile from Toronto Pearson airport via our free 24-hour dedicated shuttle service, this airport hotel is also near to all major highways, the International and Congress Centres as well as a large number of businesses.Easily accessible to downtown Toronto. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Marriott, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn And Suites Toronto Airport
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Fairfield Inn Toronto Airport
- Fairfield Inn Mississauga
- Fairfield Mississauga
- Mississauga Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Toronto Airport Mississauga, Ontario